Bush to make Triad visit

BY PAUL B. JOHNSON
ENTERPRISE STAFF WRITER

GREENSBORO – President Bush may visit the Triad next month, say local Republican Party sources.
The president could visit Greens*boro during the third week of Octo*ber, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
The visit could involve a private fundraiser as well as some type of public event.
A spokesman at the White House couldn’t be reached by The High Point Enterprise for comment about the potential presidential visit to the T riad.
The visit would occur during the fall High Point Market, though there’s no indication from sources that Bush would visit the furniture market or High Point.
The president last visited the Tri- ad in December when he toured a Kernersville equipment manufac*turing plant, Deere-Hitachi Con*struction Machinery Corp., and dis*cussed his plans to improve the ec o n o my
pjohnson@hpe.com |888-3528

http://www.hpe.com/

NOW YOU ALL KNOW I AM JUST EVER SO ELATED THAT OUR WONDERFUL, CARING PRESIDENTE' WILL BE VISITING RIGHT HERE IN THE PIEDMONT TRIAD WHERE I LIVE.

Think back people. THE LAST TIME COULDS and MAYS went on with Bush.........
9/11 happened.
DIVERSON MAYBE????? SOUNDS LIKE AN ALIBI IS NEEDED FOR SOMETHING AROUND THAT TIME.
Of course I ain't pointing fingers at anyone.