Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush needs to put his glasses on and get a hearing aid...

War has been declared...........
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49844

War has been declared

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: April 21, 2006
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

We often talk about the illegal-immigration crisis as an "invasion."

Some surely consider that hyperbole.

Invasion? Isn't an invasion part of an act of war?

That's right. And we not only have the evidence of the invasion in the form of 12 million or 20 million illegal aliens in this country. We also have the rhetorical evidence of actual declarations of hostilities against the United States by some of the organizers of this invasion.

You may have read some of these declarations of war elsewhere. I took the trouble of finding original recordings or original citations for each and every one. So you can be sure of the accuracy of these quotations. You can send this column to your friends, your loved ones, other Americans who need to be awakened to the threat facing them and their country.

Here is the naked agenda behind those massive illegal-alien street protests you've seen recently:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Augustin Cebeda

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die ... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."

– Augustin Cebeda, of the Brown Berets, at a rally in Los Angeles July 4, 2000, captured on videotape.

"We have an aging white America. They are dying. They are sh----- in their pants with fear! I love it! We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him!"

Jose Angel Gutierrez

– Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor at the University of Texas at Arlington, captured on videotape.

"Because our numbers are growing ... [some are] afraid that we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They are right, we will take them over, and we are not going to go away – we are here to stay, and we are saying 'ya basta' (enough!)."

– Richard Alatorre, former Los Angeles city councilman at a September 1996 Latino summit conference in Los Angeles opposing California Proposition 209 ending affirmative action, captured on videotape.

The American Southwest "... seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

– Carlos Loret de Mola, July 20, 1982, the Mexican newspaper Excelsior.

Art Torres

"Que viva la causa! It is an honor to be with the new leadership of the Americas, here meeting at UC Riverside. So with 187 on the ballot, what is it going to take for our people to vote – to see us walking into the gas ovens? It is electoral power that is going to make the determination of where we go as a community. And power is not given to you – you have to take it. Remember: 187 is the last gasp of white America in California. Understand that. And people say to me on the Senate floor when I was in the Senate, 'Why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs?' And I tell my white colleagues, 'because you're going to need them.'"

– Art Torres, former California state senator and chairman of the California Democratic Party, January 1995, captured on videotape.

"California is going to be a Hispanic state and anyone who doesn't like it should leave."
    Mario Obledo

– Mario Obledo, co-founder of the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund, or MALDEF, in a radio interview on KIEV in Los Angeles, June 16, 1998.

"We are practicing La Reconquista in California."

– Jose Angel Pescador Osuna, Mexican consul-general, at Southwestern University School of Law, Feb. 6, 1998.

There are many, many more shocking, revelatory quotations that show the true nature of the invasion – literally, the declarations of hostilities that have been issued over and over again. But this sampling should dispel all notions that this movement is about assimilation, about U.S. citizenship, about equality, about diversity.

It's about power. It's about payback. It's about a takeover. It's about an invasion. It's about war.

These are just a few of the quotes I have seen.....Bush really needs to get a new prescription for his glasses and get his ears checked if he is missing this....oh I forgot, it's more important to make sure other countries have their freedom, we only have to protect corporations and his buddies for his personal gain...

swtncgram
    .....Bush really needs to get a new prescription for his glasses and get his ears checked if he is missing this
    He's sees very well and his hearing is fine. That's the scariest part.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he's starting to look like a lost puppy who can barely stumble through public appearances. I swear he stutters more every time I see him in a new press conference.

Wonder if he's thinkging "well I'll never get in office again, so why not be infamous for something". Yeah, he'll be infamous for something....selling out the middle class.
    "Remember the Alamo!"