Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Bush praises Mexican Americans

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    WASHINGTON - President Bush wished a gathering of dinner guests a "Feliz Cinco de Maya" Monday in his final White House celebration of the Mexican holiday — slightly erring in his Spanish, but serving up a reminder of how he snared Hispanic votes in the last presidential election.
    LOL. But its probably better than his English...
    We consider ourselves fortunate that Mexico is a friend and a neighbor."
    God I hate when he says this.

Go to hell Bush.

or

Go to Mexico.

Same thing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Bush needs to move to Mexico.
    To avoid being arrested when he leaves office?
    When Bush Senior was in office - the savings and loans crashed and billions disappearing and now what’s happening? pattern here.

We need an organization that stands up for our rights we should take a lesson from La raza and company.Once we have the numbers we would hold a lot more clout then these OBLs.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    We need an organization that stands up for our rights we should take a lesson from La raza and company.Once we have the numbers we would hold a lot more clout then these OBLs.

Let's get it done then, we can over take La Raza and imagine how they;d like it when we use our power of numbers against them because we'll do it with the law on our side. People will grow tired of their racist rants. How can they have longevity when they call themselves THE RACE? The KKK lost power and so will they because people will see them for the ethnocentric group they are.

He still doesn't get the difference between legal and illegal.

Bush is leaving. We are on the home stretch with that complete failure. He can't leave fast enough. I hope the door hits him hard on the way out.

Even when he is reading his lines off a prompter he can't get them right; he would make a good comedian it he wasn't so dangerous.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Once_A_Democrat
    When Bush Senior was in office - the savings and loans crashed and billions disappearing and now what’s happening? pattern here.
    Check this out!!

Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan during the 1980s' larger Savings and Loan crisis.[/b] As his father was Vice President of the United States, his role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity. According to a piece in Salon, Silverado's collapse cost taxpayers $1 billion.

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated Silverado's failure and determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest." Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement, as reported in the Style section of the Washington Post .

In searching many, many leads involving 9-11 I stumbled upon all the crap on both George Bush's, Marvin, Jeb, Neil, and the greatGrandfather Preston Scott Bush. Grand-daddy started the whole Bush Regime. They did NOT make the family money in oil, as most think! Preston got rich from Nazi monies and stuff, stolen from the Jews..

This is why all the 9-11 conspiricy theories are out there. Don't just blow them off, there is TOO much coincidences. I'm open-minded about it. The power was all off, so no security cameras, the towers was insured the DAY before! Ever see the business that were housed in WTC building #7? I could, but won't go on, with out proper medication for myself! LOL

Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served.

Sorry if I went off subject but I wanted you to all know of the connections the Bush's have in MANY scandulous issues the USA had and has.

To look up the info search each person in www.wikipedia.com ........ I can post a link on anything else I have written here. This is another issue that fries my a**.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    How do you say "The Legal Race" in Spanish?

That's a good name for a committee against all the felon immigrants!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

AE

The United States is a richer place, a more vibrant place because people who claim Mexican heritage are now called United States citizens.
    Yes, but specifically to those who are Americans, not illegal aliens, there can be no comparison.

We consider ourselves fortunate that Mexico is a friend and a neighbor."
    speak for yourself traitor. With "friends" like Mexico, who needs enemies?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12