Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those Sheriffs are up to their waists in alligators dealing with a problem Bush created. Not the sort of photo op he wants.

Selling us out and taking our freedoms away was a lot harder than he planned.
    It's "hard work!" Remember that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bush is such a worthless loser. It's hard to believe an American president can act this way.
    I pray that the voters of Utah stick it in his ear and vote out that traitor Chris Cannon. Maybe then he'll begin to get the message that the American people don't agree with him at all. Good luck to John Jacob.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I made a donation to Cannon's opposition (John Jacobs) today and also sent an additional little bit to include in ALIPAC's donation. I don't live anywhere Utah but anyone who would stoop so low as to call Bay Buchanan a xenophobe needs to get thrown out of office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Don't forget he has time to jog and exercise everyday too, but not time to meet with VIPs who are worthy of a meeting.
    He also needs time to ride his bike.

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Oh Brother, Count. That is the all time best one. So fitting....for a president. !!

Traitor.

Traitor on a tricycle no less.

Thanks CountFloyd, I enjoyed that one!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

It's good he doesn't read. That way he won't see this.

I know this isn't the right forum for this, but I just can't help myself!

That is the Mexican National Anthem by the way!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

"The president is the busiest man in the world but he needs to take the time to talk to the border sheriffs and learn what's happening in the real world from them," Poe said. "We can't understand why he refuses to meet with them."

Why? Because the President's agenda is OPEN BORDERS, NOT SECURED BORDERS!

(I totally respect Poe, but am beginning to wonder how long it's going to take for 'us' to understand that Bush and his administration will never do anything to effectively secure the border, punish employers of illegals, or prevent illegal immigration. Trying to convince him otherwise is a waste of time and energy. We need a plan.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast