Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush support rating falls to 29 percent: poll

Bush support rating falls to 29 percent: poll
    WASHINGTON (AFP) - Only 29 percent of Americans now believe President George W. Bush is doing a good job, according recent poll.

The poll, conducted by the Wall Street Journal, is the latest to indicate a slump in public support for the US leader as his Republican party heads into the campaign for mid-term elections in November.

In the poll, released in the newspaper's online edition, Bush has lost six percentage points in a month.

Iraq remains the main concern. Twenty-eight percent of Americans say it is one of the two most important topics, up from 23 percent in April, followed by immigration (16 percent) and the price of petrol (gasoline) (14 percent).

Only 24 percent of the 1,003 people asked between May 3-8 said they believed the United States was "heading in the right direction". According to the Journal, 69 percent said "things have pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track".

Bush is closing in on the unpopularity level of President Richard Nixon (24 percent) at the moment of his resignation in 1974 over the Watergate scandal.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060512/pl ... MlJVRPUCUl
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know how he even manages 29% support.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I don't know how he even manages 29% support.
    they are the die hard my party can do no wrong types that inhabit both sides.

Jorge Bush numbers actually lower than reported

29%? I don't believe it's that high. More like 20%, tops. He already has at least 50% of Democrats that hate him no matter what. Add at least 30% of angry and disgusted Republican/conservatives to that number. That's 80% that don't like Jorge. Then you have the last loyal core of lockstep Berlin bunker "true believers" that will follow Jorge over a cliff and that's the 20% max that approve of Dumya. I am positive by now Jorge, like Hitler, is so out of touch with reality that he cannot grasp why the vast majority despises him and wants to see him thrown out. Or, like Nero, he might just be a psychotic a-hole and doesn't give a damn if America implodes and burns to the ground while he fiddles. I consider George Bush to be the fulfillment of what a 3rd and 4th Clinton administration would have been by finishing up the job they did destroying America. After all, the Bush dynasty is bosom buddies with the Clinton dynasty. No wonder Jorge and Slick Willie are brothers in arms.

He should lose another couple points when he makes his amnesty pitch once again on Monday.

By the way: I got booted off freerepublic.

I was on there last year and got booted for criticizing Bush.

I was browsing it recently and discovered people were saying things 100 times as harsh about Bush as what had gotten me booted.

I finally figured out how to register again without getting blocked.

But, the other day I got booted once again.

This guy named onyx had this inane comment, so I quoted him and said I was impressed how bold he was about making a fool of himself.

Well, it turned out that apparently the quote I thought was his was actually something he had quoted off of a post by Jim Robinson ........

Quote Originally Posted by bot_feeder
    By the way: I got booted off freerepublic.

But, the other day I got booted once again.

This guy named onyx had this inane comment, so I quoted him and said I was impressed how bold he was about making a fool of himself.

Well, it turned out that apparently the quote I thought was his was actually something he had quoted off of a post by Jim Robinson ........

Oops, bad move.

Onyx is one of the exaulted protected ones, nearly on the same level as Viper Queen Howlin.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I think Bush gets up to 29% because they poll all his family. (from what I hear they aren't all for him either)
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Who is in control?

As clueless or obstinate or both as this jackass administration has been, considering the current trend he will be nostalgic for the days when his approval rating was 29 percent.

From your lips to God's ears, MrMIATA!!

Now, I'm going to pray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast