Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ScottyDog's Quote:
    To be honest, I think they are getting desperate.

I think you're right, ScottyDog. If they're desperate then as the saying goes, desperate times require desperate measures. That's what makes one nervous when dealing with the Bush administration....particularly when we know that their will is opposed to our will.

I just hope the U.S. will be able to come to decisions regarding illegal immigration in accordance with the will of the American people, not the will of the Mexican people, Vicente Fox and George Bush's good buddies in America who are constantly seeking our CHEAP labor.

As we've always said, President Bush (Jorge) seems to need to be reminded EVERY morning when he wakes up that he is President of the United States....NO PLACE ELSE.

It is NOT our responsibility to carry Mexico piggy back ESPECIALLY when the Wackident (Jorge) calls the "CORRUPT" man in charge of Mexico his "good friend". He's not OUR friend and if he's no friend of OURS he should be no friend of his.

Whew. I'm mad today, because I just sense a sneaky, sly event is about to be delivered to the American people. (guest worker).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It doesn't help knowing that John McCain was in Miami (of all places) yesterday rallying one of the most immigration saturated cities in the country to stand up and support the McCain-Kennedy guest worker program.

OF ALL CITIES...can you imagine ? NO WONDER I'm so concerned.

YOU GUYS WE HAVE GOT TO KNOCK THEM OFF THEIR HIGH HORSES.
    We need to get to work immediately on them.

We should start a new thread knocking John McCain and fill it up with a zillion posts !! Okay I'll go start it !! :P

John McCain. To tell you the truth I'd take George Bush for a twenty year presidency over one year of John McCain. That guy is dangerous. We must never let him get his hands on the Patriot Act let alone "the Button".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have sent him 5 faxes and I call him a traitor in my fax.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Here is the long and short of it. What we are dismayed at are acts of treason. What has us up at night and on the internet and worrying ourselves sick about are acts of treason. What has placed this country in jeopardy of dissolution and a dive to the bottom of the food chain are acts of treason. What has placed us in physical jeopardy and fear for our safety and lives are acts of treason.

Treason can not be tolerated in the United States by anyone at any level, let alone the President and Vice President of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12