Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush talks about border security with Mexico's Vicente Fox

Bush talks about border security with Mexico's Vicente Fox

MILWAUKEE President Bush and Mexico's President Vicente Fox swapped ideas today on how to stop violence and improve security along the two countries' mutual border.

Press secretary Scott McClellan says Bush telephone Fox while traveling to Milwaukee to give a speech. McClellan says the pair "talked about working together" to improve conditions that have been a source of friction between the two countries.

McClellan also says Bush has designated Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff to talk to his counterpart in Mexico about the problem. The spokesman says Bush and Fox also talked about pending immigration legislation in Congress.

Late last year, Washington dispatched federal agents to Texas to combat violent crime along the Mexican border.

In August, U-S and Mexican officials had traded accusations over who is to blame for problems in border security.

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4526138
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Bush doesn't want to do anything about border security. If he did, it would be done already.

McClellan also says Bush has designated Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff to talk to his counterpart in Mexico about the problem.
    This only proves the point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush doesn't want to do anything about border security. If he did, it would be done already.
    exactly.

and why bother to talk to Fox?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican Army invades US all the time. They walked right in during Katrina. For all we know, they are still here.

No respectable Commander in Chief would allow this.

No respectable President give the situation would Mexico would call Vicente Fox to discuss what they can do "together" to solve the problem only Mexico is causing.

I think I need to Puke Now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think any of US would have to hear this conversation to know what was said.

To be honest, I think they are getting desperate.

Bush probably was telling Fox that things are not going well on his one world Government and the FTAA. That the American people are on to him and they need to re-group.

IMHO
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Isn't Mr. Fox as quiet as a mouse these days !? I think somebody told him to shut up if he wants any chance for this guest worker program.

I kind of miss hearing from him. He's so stupid that it's entertaining.

BY THE WAY. Have you guys thought about this ?

The Dubai Port deal. How do you think El President is going to like turning right around and facing another political fire storm over immigration in just a few weeks ??

I have my thoughts about this. I think we better "get ready" for one heck of a fight because do you think he's going to want to let two things get him all tangled up in such a short period of time ??

Has anyone analyzed this at all ?

I think we need to get proper sleep and eat a lot of SPINACH. Even if you don't like it...EAT IT and EAT LOTS cause we're going to need it.

He better not try to have one of these "overnight congressional meetings" like with CAFTA.

We better have our ducks all in a row and all of our people ready. I KNOW THAT JORGE IS READY. But don't let that scare you. When Jorge meets the American people on illegal immigratrion.....he will MEET HIS MATCH !!

I think the Dubai deal is going to be a defining moment just like when his father said;"read my lips, no new taxes".

The outrage over this deal has the Republicans that have been overlooking his dismal immigration performance and supporting fleeing from the party. His base is outraged and they are mad as hell.

Hopefully this will translate in the congress being so scared about re-election they will not do the amnesty and FTAA.

We shall see but the emperor has no clothes at this moment in time.

Go to this link and read the letters to the editor:

http://www.wnd.com/letters.asp
    Is this Mexico or the USA

The outrage over this deal has the Republicans that have been overlooking his dismal immigration performance and supporting fleeing from the party. His base is outraged and they are mad as hell.
    If this isn't the final nail in Jorge's coffin then I would like to know what it will take because this is just beyond reprehensible. I know 100 years ago, Bush would have been publically hanged for alot less than what he's doing now, alot less. Anyone who still thinks Bush is worthy of support should be put in a mental ward because either they are really naive and stupid or they are profitting from Bush's blatant treason. Bush is the biggest danger to our countries survival and this just proves it. The guy is mentally insane.

Like I said earlier this week. Why don't we just sell some of our most sensitive nuclear power plants to Hamas? Why don't we just give full control of our military over to Osama? I mean whatever is good for business right? We shouldn't let a small little thing like national security and sovereignty get in the way of a good business deal? Isn't that right Jorge?

BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT THAT HAS EVER, EVER, EVER LIVED. I WOULD LIKE TO MODIFY WHAT KAYNE WEST SAID A WHILE BACK. IT'S NOT THAT GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. IT'S GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT AMERICANS.

IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH. IF BILL CLINTON CAN GET IMPEACHED FOR LYING ABOUT HIS SEX LIFE THEN BUSH CAN GET IMPEACHED FOR CRIMES THAT ARE FAR WORSE THAN LYING ABOUT STUFFING A CIGAR DOWN A FAT CHICKS G STRING.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast