Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush wants MORE immigration!!!!!!!!!!

Can this President Bush guy get any MORE stupid? This petualant little know-nothing rich-brat frat-boy turd, George W. Bush. According to FAIR, ole Bushie had a closed-door meeting with House Republicans yesterday and told them that he wants them to pass his guest worker bill by this fall. He also said he wants even MORE legal immigration.

I repeat: Can this sniveling little turd George W. Bush get any stupider?

I just posted the FAIR ACTION ALERT on the Discussion Forum. That man has got to be DEMENTED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This new revelation confirms my feelings that he is no longer a leader (maybe never was) but a manical power-hungry tyrant!

I don't know who I detest worse - Bush or Vice-President Fox. It's a close tie.

This has this man's agenda all along. When you connect the dots of his actions, his agendas, his goal to increase the population of the United States using illegal immigration and shore it up with foreign nationals to gain support for his open borders...then you know he is for increased immigration, anyway he can get it....legally, illegally, by Treason Treaty, by Security and Prosperity Partnership Pact, World Trade Organization Rulings...anyway he can get the numbers up.

The goal is to increase the US population, any way they can, to 700,000,000. That is considered the "saturation point" by think tanks advising globalists and this Administration.

That of course is a lie. Our country will melt down long before 400,000,000. We're melting down now. There isn't enough water, with the additional development, we will lose precious farm and forest lands, the ozone levels will be disastrous from the additional vehicles, the coastline areas in dire straights from rising sea levels from Global Warming, increased poverty, unemployment, increased crime, and our Nation will become a place that can not sustain it's population in an acceptable manner.

This President is a maniac; he is mentally ill laced with evil; and needed to be impeached 3 months ago.

He has now passed CAFTA, by what I believe were wrongful acts, and will be moving toward the FTAA all the while establishing 300 international regulations between the US, Canada and Mexico that will be under the control of the World Trade Organization.

The reason he wants more immigration is to increase the numbers; by increasing the population you increase the number of transactions for basic services such as water, food, housing, utilities. Instead of conserving, as we need to do, he is deliberately increasing consumption.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is nothing new! Bush has always clasped his hands to his ears and hummed loudly..at the very mention of illegal immigration.

The man is a liar and traitor beyond belief!!

He has disgraced the GOP and the GOP leadership let him.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and the GOP leadership let him.
    And that folks, was the final rub for my dad, who has been a loyal Republican for over 50 years (he is 75 and sharp as a tack!). He is literally in mourning over the passing of CAFTA.

I will readily admit that, until a year ago, I was a proud, meeting attending, registered Libertarian (now "independent'). I would go back in a heartbeat if only they could ALL agree that illegal immigration is to be repelled at all costs (they are SO heading in that direction)!

For now though, I prefer to float until I can find a solid island.

Tell your Dad, and that was it for me as well.

As an electorate, we can always make a mistake. It is the responsibility of the party leadership, to say, WHOA, WHO IS THIS GUY, and start huddling to correct the problem. But, no, full speed ahead, so the GOP Leadership knew who he was, knew what he was about, knew what he planned to do, and had every intention of supporting him on this bike ride to end our nation.

Bush wants, Bush wants, Bush wants. I am so tired of hearing that.
    I hear it here, I hear it there. I NEVER hear the news or anyone except ALIPAC people say, "the American people want....

I will fall on the floor if I ever hear GWB say, "The majority of the American people want......

My God, even Bill Clinton held town hall meetings and at least he could carry on an open discussion with the American people. I'm not supporting him, REPEAT, I am not supporting him, however.....gosh, at least he could have a two way conversation.

Bush just has those fake, set up, press conferences which is even more disturbing. Always trying to take the American people for a ride...that's how it seems to me.

Okay, what are we supposed to do if we realize these things? George Bush must love Americans who run around buying junk from China, who say, "oh well, what are you going to do?" Or those who say, "I have no idea, I don't pay any attention to politics."

That sure isn't us, is it!! Sometimes I feel like being one of those people......if only the illegals had not been living down the street, I'd be walking around, whistling a happy tune.....still thinking GWB won the election so all is well with the country. But the illegals moved in and that one day when I went on-line to find out how Visa's work and what to do about illegal aliens.....my life has never been the same since. I found out more than I was ready to find out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Greyparrot, I'm sorry going on like that, feeling sorry for myself. It is loyal people like your Dad, who I should feel more sad about how betrayed he feels.

It is the police officer in Denver's family I should feel sorry for killed by an illegal alien.

It is the parents of the children who died in the car accident and injured the children because an illegal alien hit their car. (the story which disturbed William so much)

These are just the tip of the ice berg of Americans seriously being harmed by illegals. Think of people not getting jobs around America because they speak English, etc. etc. etc.

Now thinking about that, doesn't make me feel sorry for myself....it makes me angry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast