Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's Ship Sinking?

With the Dems taking control of at least the house Bush has lost his most stead fast and loyal employee. Donald Rumsfeld follows a trail of resignations during the un-illustrious presidency of George W. Bush.

The timing of Rumys resignation signals fears by White House administration that the Democrats could begin investigations into Bush's handling of the War on terror and the War in Iraq.

Is Bush afraid of getting impeached? Did Rumy jump ship before it starts to sink?

Banned
    I think that you have been fooled by the little dog and pony show of an election that we just witnessed. Bush got exactly what he wanted, and if you think that the corrupt Democrat leadership is going to do anything other than direct another dog and pony show with these investigations that won't net anything more than a sacrificial lamb or two, you are in for a rude awakening. These aren't opposing sides. They are flipsides of the same worn out record. The only thing that this election accomplished was that it got rid of the few real conservatives in the GOP who weren't on board with the NWO agenda. Do you imagine that it's a coincidence that some 20 members of Tancredo's anti-illegal caucus were among those who lost their seats?

I'd say that there is only one lesson from this election: Don't trust voting machines!

Bush and GANG managed to get rid of most of the TOUGH on ILLEGAL patriots while filling the House with those that will play the game for gain.

I said weeks ago that I felt he/they were throwing this election for a reason and now I absolutely believe it.

This was a set-up.......pure and simple.

His boat will only be sunk when WE SINK IT.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That was the number claimed in a news report. I'll see what I can find.

Just think...if he knew Rummy was going to resign a few weeks ago, he should have announced it then.....it might have saved some good Republicans, that have been working on our side!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

you know i used to be such a bush supporter. I have had his back for a long time regarding the war. however, his immigration reform plans are so disappointing....and to think he is a Texan? WTF!

I'm just so mad that the nation has allowed the worst president in modern history destroy this country. Foolish Americans. They can't see beyond their waist bands and that's only when they come up for air.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyr1
    you know i used to be such a bush supporter. I have had his back for a long time regarding the war. however, his immigration reform plans are so disappointing....and to think he is a Texan? WTF!
    Well, he's a transplant. In reality, he's from Connecticut.

Kennebunkport Bush! That is NOT A TEXSAN. Texans are stand up in your face people that know how to speak the truth and are not afraid to tell you like it is. If Bush were a real Texan. He would have said back in 2000 when he was running for office that he was going to pass an amnesty program when in office. That's what a Texan would do.

Back stabing Bush is too yellow and manipulative to be a Texan

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast