Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah--I read that on another thread!! POOR MAN. I KNOW he gets teased a lot! The volunteer probably had to climb in the LIMO to get his award!

You know--I've just been thinking about something that has been said several times on the site and wondering if it's POSSIBLE that Bush really could be drinking again?? He just doesn't LOOK RIGHT. And, he sure doesn't SPEAK RIGHT. It raises a lot of questions for me.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

DONALD RUMSFELD, DEFENSE SECRETARY: The borders can't be protected. We can't protect our own border!
    Gee boy genius, maybe if all of our troops weren't in Iraq protecting their borders then maybe we could protect our own borders.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I happened to see the context in which Rumsfeld made that comment and it actually WAS about protecting the borders in Iraq. What he actually said was, "Hell, we can't even protect OUR OWN borders!" He was just being totally honest!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You aren't going to believe this. It is too funny!

(Note: Daniel Bournda is a reporter for the El Paso Times.)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Secret Service worker's truck stolen from hotel

Times staff reports

A U.S. Secret Service employee's pickup was stolen from the El Paso Marriott parking lot on Tuesday, the day President Bush visited El Paso, police said.

The black dual-cab Chevrolet Silverado was taken Tuesday evening from the hotel at 1600 Airway.

The pickup had Texas plates, a black toolbox in the rear and 4-by-4 stickers. The Silverado has been the most popular stolen vehicle in El Paso so far this year.

Police could not immediately confirm earlier radio transmissions that weapons were in the stolen vehicle.

Daniel Borunda
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is just SO HILARIOUS!!! Boy--no WONDER Bush was afraid to get out of the LIMO! If his Secret Service agents can't even keep up with their VEHICLES, how in the world are they going to protect the PRESIDENT?????? Probably another crony appointment! Michael Brown maybe????

Well, you see, some of those poor people who are just crossing the border looking for a better life find it in the form of vehicles they can steal and take across the border. At one time, an average of 3 cars per week is stolen from El Paso alone! I don't know if it is more or less now but I know that of the first 128 Hummers sold here, 25 were stolen and taken across the border. A guy with a new 2004 Nissan Titan had a gun stuck in his face and his truck stolen the first time he drove it to a local mall. This is big business here--stealing cars. Nice place, huh?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would say that truck is well into Mexcio by now. That is pretty funny. Too bad the President wasn't taking a nap in the back of it!

It sure would be funny if the Pres were hijacked to Mexico sleeping in the back of a truck!

I can't quit laughing! This is just perfect!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Glad to see you laugh, rebellady! We ALL deserve some laughter after the week that it's been.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast