Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it is a great move. This is probably being done to let protesters for the other side know that They are still at the mercy of our laws. And when and where we choose to flex them, there is little that will keep them from going down. I would believe that this move just pushed alot of illegal aliens off the streets on the first. Maybe a few supporting buisinesses are rethinking the public support thing also.
    This was a national raid to send a message. The government isn't liking the way that threats of blocking airports and ports are being spread. Hopefully they will do a few more of these in the next few weeks..Johnny

Hi, black, I know I am so skeptical of this government. But do you really think it was designed for anything but to try to keep us quiet.

For the people who were sitting on the fence, maybe. You know the ,'Well they are so hardworking, but I don't think they should be here" types.

They are hoping this will make them think, the government is doing something.

Now think about it - they have done nothing, less than nothing for 6 years.
    Why suddenly are they arresting people - and dollars to donuts they alerted the media days ahead of time.

It is good, but according to some reports, they have already released them.

Just my old grumpy opinion, but this is not for the benefit of this country, or to scare the illegals, or to dampen the marchers - it is to sway the American public into thinking that all is well, and they are going to handle it.

If they wanted to round up some illegals, there are places they could get 1,000 in one swoop. They didn't need an 'extensive investigation covering several states'. Just park those buses at the exit when the processing plants change shifts and fill it up.

It is sad to hear that some are living in slavery. Why in the world would they live in slavery? The ones I have seen have absolutely no fear of being deported. So I cannot believe they are holding that over their heads.

As one told me, "I'll beat the bus back here."

Could it be these 'slaves' may be criminals and that is the threat - to turn them in and send them back?

When the illegals first come here, they don't have a lot - but it doesn't take them long to have a nice truck, decent living quarters, and a houseful of furniture. They do the garage & estate sale/ Goodwill, etc. route and pick up their household goods quickly.
    But within 6 months, you couldn't tell them from most Americans - most working class Americans, as far as standard of living. They do usually dress differently - the grown women wear mostly dresses and even the little girls wear 'girly' dresses - but the teen girls, look just like anyone else.

I wonder if it is because there are so many in certain areas. They have saturated this area, but it hasn't caused the abject poverty that some describe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12