Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

C-Span; illegals respond.

C-Span; illegals respond.
    I cannot believe what I heard this morning on C-Span from illegal aliens. They complain about being deported and having to leave their Americans born children behind. They were fully aware of what they were doing when they had these children. It appears that they are not as much of an anchor as they believed. This government do not force them to leave their children behind. The Mexico government did not force them to leave those born in Mexico behind when they illegally came here.
    Some of them born here and brought here do not speak English at the time they enter school.
    Their children should be Mexico citizens if their parents are. Many of them complain they do not make much money in Mexico but the cost of living is not much either.
    Children are very resilient and will adapt well in Mexico. There are moved all over this country also. Those anchor babies, millions of them, is costing the American tax payer and their children too much.
    Illegals deliberately have these anchor babies to secure them. Many are children of single teenagers and that is an added burden on our government.
    Here in Reno, a country school bus pick up those students of Mariposa Academy of Language all over the city at the expense of the American citizen and home owner. This take away from the public schools that our children attend.
    The 14th amendment must be correctly applied as it was originally intended. Children of illegal aliens are not legal citizens of U.S.
    If every country, that was poor, was allowed to send us their people we would no longer be the greatest nation in the world. We can no longer afford to be the savior of every poor country. There is a limit and we reached that point many years ago.
    Those deported should be at an advantage because of the skills they have learned and do quite well. Most of the anchor babies speak English and Spanish. The whining I am hearing is uncalled for. They just want to be able to use their anchor babies as an excuse to remain in this country.
    The thing I heard that bothered me the most was; “what would America do without illegals.”
    DEPORT THEM WITH THEIR ANCHOR BABIES, ONE AT A TIME JUST AS THEY CAME.It can be done because it has been done before with less.?????what is the word? Resources.

The thing I heard that bothered me the most was; “what would America do without illegals.”
    Me too. I swear if I have to hear it's gonna be 15 bucks for a head of lettuce or who's gonna clean my house and mow my yard......I'm gonna scream. I don't by lettuce....grow my own and I clean my house and mow my yard myself. I'd like to know who started the story as to how the world will no longer rotate on it's axis without illegals to do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sick & tired of hearing their families are being seperated by raids. They seperate when one of the family members crosses into our Country illegally!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Exactly! They say there are many rural towns in Mexico where there are only women, children and the elderly living there because all the fathers have gone el norte. Doesn't seem to bother them that they leave their families behind in that way. Hypocrites! Besides they can take there anchors with them back to Mexico, so what's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Exactly! They say there are many rural towns in Mexico where there are only women, children and the elderly living there because all the fathers have gone el norte. Doesn't seem to bother them that they leave their families behind in that way. Hypocrites! Besides they can take there anchors with them back to Mexico, so what's the big deal?
    I agree. If they are just here for jobs then why do we owe them anything?

MW
    crazybird wrote:

I'd like to know who started the story as to how the world will no longer rotate on it's axis without illegals to do it.
    1. Criminal aliens.
    2. Business interests that demand cheap labor.
    3. Pandering politicians.
    4. Mexican government.
    5. Elites who need gardners and housekeepers they can control and work like slaves.
    6. Pro-illegal immigrant activist.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

these anchors u so carelessly refer to are human american citizens. My GOD, the depths of hatred you guys have towards these people. even lou dobbs said this morning he's against anything that changes the constitution. and the constitution makes them citizens so accept it as it is. refering to them like they arent human beings. Most of you guys probably dont think they are humans that's why you can be so mean spirited towards even american citizens who's parents are illegal.
    I love ILLEGALS

Two illegals, can't make an American.

I don't dispute that they are human and they are criminals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    commonsenseguy wrote:

even lou dobbs said this morning he's against anything that changes the constitution. and the constitution makes them citizens so accept it as it is.
    That's debatable.

I believe your screen name, "commonsenseguy," is a misnomer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    commonsenseguy wrote:

even lou dobbs said this morning he's against anything that changes the constitution. and the constitution makes them citizens so accept it as it is.
    That's debatable.

I believe your screen name, "commonsenseguy," is a misnomer.
    More like commiesenseguy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast