Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Common wrote:

My GOD, the depths of hatred you guys have towards these people.
    Please, spare us the drama! How is it "hateful" to expect illegals to anticipate the consequences of their own actions? Any way you slice it, these parents are placing the welfare of their own children 2nd to that of their own desires. Can't blame America for that, no matter how hard you try.

If I were to rob a bank, I'd fully expect to be seperated from my children.
    What makes an illegal any different or above the law?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Hospital personnel will tell you that emergency wards are full of illegals having babies to gain 1. citizenship and 2. Medicaid. Freebees They don't even expect to pay for any expense.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

C-Span; Illegals reply

Commonsenseguy:
    I read this yesterday and it bears repating.
    I do have compassion for innocent children of illegals and criminals. Children have no choice in the matter. The parents still have to face the consequences. I am sorry their bad decisions hurt their children. I am sorry they have decided to put their children into such a predicament, but it doesn't change my perspective that THEY made the choice and THEY must pay the price. People who are deported can take their kids with them, not abandon them for us to take care of.
    I have a lot more compassion for the children of the victims of crime and job loss due to illegals, their drugs, guns and violence. I have compassion for U.S. children (citizens) who sit in stuffy, overcrowded germ-laden classrooms, who suffer gang driveby shootings, suffer because of drunk illegals driving, who go without when their parents become unemployed so that a cheaper illegal can have their jobs.
    I fear the anarchy that is incidiously creeping over this great country. In 20 years, America as we have known it, will be no more. It will not be the land of the free and the home of the brave, but of all the illegals who been given amnesty now and 20 years ago and even before that.
    God help America, because the pro-illegals won't.

the constitution makes them citizens so accept it as it is.
    Wrong, under the 14th Amendment they are illegal aliens also. It is our corrupt Executive branch who decided to give them US Citizenship anyway in violation of the Constitution!

Now if you think they are US Citizens fine, you and everyone who thinks like you can chip in to give them a US quality education and health care in their parents country of origin. As for me I have my own children to take care of!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say let the illegals come here and become citizens.. AFTER they have successfully completed 10 years in our military and replace the troops we have overseas..

Otherwise, they can stay back in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    I say let the illegals come here and become citizens.. AFTER they have successfully completed 10 years in our military and replace the troops we have overseas..

I know your joking .... but I don't want to put guns in their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    these anchors u so carelessly refer to are human american citizens. My GOD, the depths of hatred you guys have towards these people. even lou dobbs said this morning he's against anything that changes the constitution. and the constitution makes them citizens so accept it as it is. refering to them like they arent human beings. Most of you guys probably dont think they are humans that's why you can be so mean spirited towards even american citizens who's parents are illegal.
    Maybe when we begin to have suicide bombings nationwide as a result of the 'open borders' you advocate, you will be satisfied. Don't you realize our open borders are open to anyone, including terrorists? Wake up, before it's too late!

Commonsenseguy,

Delores Huerta planned and trained all winter on these marches to gain symphathy for the pro-illegal movement through the use of children. Some of us choose not to be manipulated.

Don't ask your children if they want to go to this demonstration or that canvas, tell them they're going. Remember, this is a medical emergency for our society. I never had a problem with any of my kids refusing, because it was just always expected of them as a family thing. If you ask the, of course they're going to say "No". Kids always like to say "no" to their parents. If you tell them and expect it of them, they might hem and haw, but once they're there, they are going to love it.

Delores' Parent Guidelines:
    http://www.doloreshuerta.org/Parent%20Guidelines.htm

SB Sun

CLAREMONT - Dolores Huerta, a leading Latino-rights activist who in 1962 co-founded the United Farm Workers with Cesar Chavez, said she opposes a May 1 nationwide boycott that would mirror last year’s “Day Without an Immigrant.”

Huerta, speaking Saturday at a pro-amnesty Latino rights conference at Pitzer College, said a repeat boycott could lead to participating workers losing their jobs, students being expelled and fines levied against labor unions.

She instead proposed an April 29 march featuring immigrant children to send a message about how immigration laws affect families.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJo
    Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude

I know your joking .... but I don't want to put guns in their hands.

Jimmy, you make a very good point!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12