Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW, in this interview, Sen. Inhofe said he heard Sens. Boxer and Clinton talk about the "right wing" radio talk show hosts and how they need a "legislative fix" because of this.
    Kevin James on KRLA in Los Angeles is discussing this right now. This scares the hell out of me. These folks in Washington are completely mad with power.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

They are all nuts!! and i can't believe how many people I have heard say they would vote for Hillary just to have a woman president, THAT SCARES ME
    What is wrong with people, don't they understand how important it is at this point in history to have the right president. These are the people who will do no research , just vote because she is a woman, he is black, morman, hispanic, actor, for crying out loud these people should not be allowed to vote!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    And also I wanted to add. Have you noticed how vicious some of these Senators are getting? It's like, "don't mess with my corruptness or I'll put a stop to you!" I think what you're finally seeing here folks, is the true colors of our elected officials.
    You are also seeing characters like Trent Lott completely lose their composure and say retarded things without thinking. The phone calls & letters are having a huge effect on them. They are fraying at the edges.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    How nice of them to give us even more time to continue to badger them with calls, emails and faxes!

I am sure there is some devious reason they keep moving it around, but let's make the most of it while we have the chance!
    Does anybody think this is just maneuvering and Reid's "mention" of next week a smokescreen ? I realize C-Span announced next week but that doesn't mean if things move quickly tomorrow it won't be addressed LATE in the day, when it will be more difficult for opposed citizens to respond as well as minimize the impact of calls, faxes and emails as those emails, faxes and calls would be sitting in weekend limbo while they'd be voting late on Friday.

For some reason I see the "schedule" discrepancies as designed to keep us off balance. If it sound as if I'm distrusting, well, gee, I wonder how that happened !

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

sosadforus wrote:
    They are all nuts!! and i can't believe how many people I have heard say they would vote for Hillary just to have a woman president, THAT SCARES ME
    I have heard this a LOT from folks I talk with about the coming presidential election. What the hell has being a woman got to do with being qualified to hold the office? And, for God's sake, her husband disgraced the office of president with his sexual escapades.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Hillary is a joke. If those guys want a real fight let them just start tampering with the public's right to know.
    We can use this as a campaign issue against Hillary!

Yeah Molly, we could ream Hillary a new one with this issue. This just serves to illustrate how power mad the woman had become. She is totally obsessed with becoming president.

And also I wanted to add. Have you noticed how vicious some of these Senators are getting? It's like, "don't mess with my corruptness or I'll put a stop to you!" I think what you're finally seeing here folks, is the true colors of our elected officials.
    Self preservation is the first law of nature! They are like wounded bobcats with their backs against the wall!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12