Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C-SPAN2 Now!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Doots wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    [quote:3kfpbm8v]House Leaders Also Ponder "Senate Option." The Politico, meanwhile, says "congressional leaders" are also considering other "ways to recover -- possibly by starting anew in the safer Senate." Rep. Rahm Emanuel, chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, told The Politico, "The Senate should go first: Act on this bill, attach it to another and send it back to the House." The Politico adds "the Senate option is one that House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-Mass.) had considered even before Monday's defeat. And while making no commitment, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) did not rule out working with Democrats to facilitate quick consideration."
    http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/b ... 080930.htm
    [color=red] Barney frank has been on tv all morning blaming Reps for this. He reminds me of Ottis the drunk on the Andy Griffeth Show[/quote:3kfpbm8v]

DOOTS THAT IS SO ON TARGET!!!

Now that we live to fight another day, it's time to refocus our efforts on ostracism and deterrence for our disobedient Congresscritters, and gratitude for our advocates!

My son and I are here at the family business calling, faxing, and emailing our representatives. We're scolding everybody who voted for the bailout, and asking them to reconsider. We're thanking everybody who stood by us, letting them know that we're with them, and that we'll remember their valorous adherence to principle this November!

With this gentle (and not-so-gentle) persuasion, we hope to galvanize enough Representatives to fend off continued efforts to force this 700-billion dollar boondoggle through the halls of Congress. Won't you join us?

Keep up the pressure !!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=647#more-647

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Now that we live to fight another day, it's time to refocus our efforts on ostracism and deterrence for our disobedient Congresscritters, and gratitude for our advocates!

My son and I are here at the family business calling, faxing, and emailing our representatives. We're scolding everybody who voted for the bailout, and asking them to reconsider. We're thanking everybody who stood by us, letting them know that we're with them, and that we'll remember their valorous adherence to principle this November!

With this gentle (and not-so-gentle) persuasion, we hope to galvanize enough Representatives to fend off continued efforts to force this 700-billion dollar boondoggle through the halls of Congress. Won't you join us?

Keep up the pressure !!

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=647#more-647
    WONDERFUL!! LETS ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH OUR VICTORY!! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!!!

April
    I turned off C span! I am SICK OF THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BS!!! I AM FOCUSING FULLY ON ROARING!! I DO NOT CARE WITH THESE TRAITORS SAY!!! ROAR ON AMERICA.....................NO BAIL OUT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I turned off C span! I am SICK OF THE BLAH BLAH BLAH BS!!! I AM FOCUSING FULLY ON ROARING!! I DO NOT CARE WITH THESE TRAITORS SAY!!! ROAR ON AMERICA.....................NO BAIL OUT!!!!!

Just saw this:

Lawmakers scramble to revise bailout bill
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/financial_meltdown

NO COMPROMISES!!! NO BAILOUT!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12