Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This has been coming on for along time.You cant blame Obama on this when my sons went to school here in the 90s the blacks and whites where fighting hispanics everyday.The hispanics thought they were above fallowing school rules breaking lines in lunch room pushing shoving in hall ways groping girls in hall ways disrupting classes and talking spanish all the time.I have a black guy freind that i worked with his car broke down on him back around 2001 he asked me if i could take him home i said yes,so going into town we seen two hispanic males walking down the side walk he yells out the window go home you rotten SOB's i looked at him and laughed he said i hate em they are taking over.This was before Obama.This is not a race war against hispanics its against whats wright and wrong as americans regaurdless the race people are getting tired of getting srewed by illegals when they theirselves struggle.( mod edit).The biggest thing against americans is we have to many sympathetic groups who take up for these DAMMED illegals going against us,they hammer congress everyday for these SOB"s so we have to fight them to and congress to try to get anywhere but i will i wont give up.When you give up your beat and were not out of this war yet.

Yeah, the Latino radicals sure think they're above ALL the rules-even in the high school halls, don't they?

MykeltiChavarria, welcome aboard! You are one of the voices of the approximate 25-30% of Latino immigrants who actually want to join the American people and get "the American Dream" instead of wanting to destroy our nation and country like those radicals! Half of my family is Hispanic (from Spain (where the Semite blood comes from) with a little amount of Taino Native American thrown in from Puerto Rico) and half is "anglo" but I was raised solely by the "anglo" side of the family after my parents divorced and the Latino side of the family fits nicely into the mainstream culture except for my very elderly grandparents also (even they only fly the American flag and never expect Americans to speak Spanish), so I don't have a "bi-cultural" identity (except I was eating black beans and rice long before it became mainstream, hee, hee!). The Latino side of the family looks exclusively "Spaniard" with olive skin, except for two people who have the almond eye shape of the Taino, those two individuals otherwise look totally Spaniard also. I came out as white as a ghost, taking after my mom, and can pass for 100% "anglo".

I was bullied by Hispanics from different nations in high school because I did not fit in with Latino culture (my high school was about 80% Latino in the late 80's in the Miami region where I grew up) and Puerto Ricans were slightly nicer (when I revealed where part of my family was from) but said that I myself wasn't a real "boricua" (the name many Puerto Ricans call themselves) due to my being too Americanized. Pathetic....

Whatever the radicals have against us, it sure isn't fair to blame people alive today for the actions of dead people...we weren't around back then, and we are individuals. Whatever those dead people did that wasn't right they had to answer to God for. And I'm tired of "paying" for things I did not do!

It is such a confusing issue, I even appear racist, because I only wrote about "mexicans" being here illegally, eventhough illegal aliens come from all over the world. Funny, I have legal Hispanics in my family that are good people, too.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

this Is all Obama doing
    & don't kid your self . obama know just what he Is doing
    but it will not last long . as Illegal Immigrants think they own our country . think again
    so get off your high horse . & get the hell Out
    the American a re still going to fight .all of the Illegal Immigrant
    from all part of the world Obama you Not fit to Be our President at all
    every time I see you on TV I turn you off & your wife .i turn
    you off don't you don't care about our country & don't say you do . Mr Trump
    Has you number . you have our country One hell of a mess
    & all Of congress know this & they see this .
    By the way all Of American also Have dreams also
    but
    Obama fix that . so all of the Illegal Immigrants would get every thing

but that will not last .

this is to all Of the illegal Immigrants . American also has Dream also for all of our Kids as well as you do . but we did not go over to your country & Demand any thing
    has any one Listen to Michael Savage
    He top IN my book it bet him & mr Trump for Presdient
    & they tell it Like it is
    NO amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Trust me on this one, when it all comes to fruition we (Blacks) love America this is our country and our home and a lot of us are fully aware that it is being destroyed and invaded by foreigners (primarily from Mexico) that do NOT like or respect us or America.

With the exception of Jesse and Al the pimps, and the Black treasonous politicians, in the end Black and White Americans will stand together against illegal immigration/aliens.
    "I surely would love to give you a big roofer HUG!"
    I have a big stupid smile on my face right now!
    Thanks WMM! I'm glad your here with us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Bummer Bush and Bummer Clinton had just as much involvement as Obama did to move us closer to the edge of reason, sorry to say....how knows, maybe those before Clinton did the same, it just hasn't been as noticeable as it is now....

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    thats a great old cartoon!

This article may be pertinent to the issue of the recent race riots in San Bernardino. The suspect is Black, and the victim was Hispanic. Rialto is near San Bernardino.

ttp://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_17893106
    Shooting suspect caught
    21-year-old San Bernardino man held in fatal robbery in Rialto
    Jesse B. Gill, Staff Writer
    Posted: 04/20/2011 02:26:46 PM PDT

RIALTO - Police arrested a 21-year-old San Bernardino man Tuesday they believe shot and killed a man April 10 during a robbery outside a Taco Bell.
    Dalray Kawane Andrews was taken into custody about 9 a.m. at the county Probation Department's Central Adult Services Division at 401 N. Arrowhead Ave., San Bernardino.

Rialto Police Chief Mark Kling said Andrews is a known gang member who was on felony probation. The suspect was checking in with a probation officer when he was arrested, Kling said.

Police say Joshua Michael Huizar, a 20-year-old Rialto resident, was with his girlfriend in the drive-through lane of the Base Line fast-food restaurant about 1 a.m.

As they were leaving, a gunman approached Huizar's

Andrews car window and demanded his cellphone.
    Huizar handed it over. He saw a chance to drive away but was shot and killed as he tried to escape, police said.

"That doesn't happen in this city," Kling said. "We launched a team of detectives to hunt this person down."

Detectives recovered forensic evidence from Huizar's car that was used to identify Andrews, Kling said. But he would not say what the evidence was. He also would not say if detectives found the gun that was used to kill Huizar.

"Because of the sensitivity of the case and ongoing investigation, we certainly don't want to get ourselves into a position where we compromise the prosecution of the case," Kling said.

Police arrested Andrews on suspicion of murder and robbery. He is technically eligible for the death penalty, authorities said.

Andrews was being held without bail at West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga. He is due to be arraigned today in San Bernardino Superior Court.

"This man should not be free," Kling said. "We are going to do everything we can to make sure that he spends the rest of his life in prison."

Andrews was convicted in November 2008 of possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest. He was convicted in March 2009 of possession of cocaine for sale. He also was convicted last June of possession of a controlled substance.

Huizar's family buried him on Wednesday morning after a news conference conducted by police to announce the arrest of Andrews.

Elsa Huizar, the victim's mother, stood by with wet eyes as Kling announced the arrest. She thanked police.

"I know it won't bring him back," she said, "but he won't be able to hurt someone else's family like he's hurt ours."

Rosa Jiminez, the victim's aunt, also thanked police for arresting Andrews.

"Words cannot explain the hurt that he caused them," she said.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_17893106#ixzz1KDVJc2JO
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123