Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: Black, Latino students square off at High School

Black, Latino students square off at San Bernardino's Cajon High School
    By Debbie Pfeiffer Trunnell and James Rufus Koren, Staff writers
    Posted: 04/15/2011 07:36:34 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - Black and Latino students clashed Friday at Cajon High School.

Officials confirmed there was one incident during lunchtime, where one student was struck.

The unrest continued after school when 45 to 50 black and Latino students squared off, said Linda Bardere, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino City Unified School District.

No injuries were reported.

A student, who was not identified, was arrested on suspicion of civil disobedience. The student was cited and released to a guardian, authorities said.

After the first fight, campus security and district police stepped up their presence, and they quickly broke up the after-school melee, Bardere said.

Students gave conflicting reports of the lunchtime incident, some saying there was a fight and that students brought knives or guns to school, and others saying they saw heated arguments but no fights.

One student, wishing to remain anonymous for fear of retribution, said "a wall of people" attacked each other in the campus quad area just after noon.

"I was outside at lunch and all of a sudden, I saw a bunch of people running," she said. "The next thing I know, I look over and I see a wall of black people running towards me. On the opposite side, there were a bunch of (Latinos). And then I was swarmed."

The student said she wasn't hurt.

Two students, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said they saw no fighting at lunch but did see groups of black and Latino students arguing and "throwing up signs."

One student, a senior, said the groups scattered after a school security officer fired a pepper-ball gun in the air.

Pepper-ball guns fire nonlethal rounds filled with pepper spray.

Another student, a freshman, said the student who was arrested challenged a security officer to a fight after being hit with a pepper ball.

Six instigators of the fights will be disciplined on Monday, officials said. The school district did not release any further information on them because they are minors.

School board member Elsa Valdez said fights at district high schools are not unheard of but this incident was larger in nature.

"Any kind of fight, especially one with this many young people, is cause for concern," she said. "I'm sure we will address this because we take this kind of thing very seriously."

Staff Writer Jesse B. Gill contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_17859952#ixzz1JjCbQimE

http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_17859952

Banned
    Just saw this story on another source

Yes , as much as you might not like it , we are ripe for a race war of
    huge purport ions

This multi cult BS is never going to work here , it never has in most of recorded history

Other cultures and elasticities can co exist when you have a dominant culture , but now we have 3 competing cultures , they all want a piece of the turf , now add in the moslems and we have a recipe for a perfect storm

( mod edit) 2.0

Related Fights in Northern California

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-235007.html

Banned
    I knew this was going to happen sooner or later and this is just the beginning.

The "latino's" are pushing the blacks out of their neighborhoods, schools, etc. It is a full on invasion and the blacks are starting to wake up to it.

Like I said, just the beginning.

I just hope the blacks will be able to look past the historical injustices whites did to them and realize patriots of all colors need to be on the same side in order to fight the impending disaster coming against us all.

Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A timeless message in that old cartoon!

Banned
    This is just the start. For years the blacks and latinos have been fighting over turf in cities. Look at Hoboken and Jersery City in NJ. The black were being pushed out of their home areas back in the mid 1970's. Now its on a larger scale, jobs at stake, living spots being lost and unfortunatly the gangs are also fighting to maintain their turf. Its going to get ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I just hope the blacks will be able to look past the historical injustices whites did to them.
    Remember how they both fought alot just prior to the 2008 elections, and the Hispanics overhwhelmingly voted for Obama? I believe they call it the "shock effect". Seeking our attention by using brutality as the delivery system. Remember that black male rapper who attacked the pettite white female country singer Taylor Swift last year on the music awards show ? This kind of stuff is what keeps the world watching Isreal, and the middle east, and weans sympathy away from Isreal. Utilizing the media to spread intimidation by a percieved restless population of thugs. So what if a few die in gang wars in order for them to get what they want... they won the Presidency, and the sway of the people. Do we have possible Commie thugs running the White House? Mexico has socialized medicine, and welfare recipients in America comprise mostly of who???

If that's the case, it's not going to work on me. Homie don't play dat! Always remember folks, mexico is white, black, and amerind. This war against illegal immigration is not a war that can be won by racists of any color.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast