Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When I was young and broke and decided I wanted an education I joined the military, served a hitch, got out, and went to school on the G.I Bill while I drove a UPS feeder run from 6PM to 12PM every night.
    My wife worked for 2 years out of high school, saved her money, then worked part time (full time in the summer) until she graduated. We both took out student loans that took a few years to pay off.
    Neither one of us, then or now, think what we did to achieve our education was extraordinary in any way or that somehow the system owed us anything. We wanted something and were willing to work hard for it.

Poor little "Yohanna".
    She had to leave (school) for a year to work.

"I feel it's unfair. I feel education is a human right, especially for those who want to pursue it," said Bernardo.

Unfair? Human right?
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You would never know this state is broke by the the way they continue to pass legistation intended to benefit illegal invaders. I hope the governor vetos it. The leadership in this state is sick!

Was Captian Blyth a true leader?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You would never know this state is broke by the the way they continue to pass legistation intended to benefit illegal invaders. I hope the governor vetos it. The leadership in this state is sick!

Was Captian Blyth a true leader?
    I guess that depends on who you ask.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12