Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan

Why isn't his guy and his toilet rag on The DHS terrorist list? Why hasn't the FBI shut him down?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

This is indicative of what our future holds if we allow these anchor anarchists to continue on and receive the rights and benefits of citizens.

Instead of valueing their education, the right to free speech, they are more concerned about being "respected" and about THEIR right to express a preference for the Mexican flag????

What is going on here that our educators, our politicians, our government officials continue to allow such TRAITOROUS behavior to continiue?? If we as taxpayers are constantly being called to finance their education, it's clear what results we are getting.

This principal needs to be deported back to whatever country he chooses to celebrate, and get the HELL OUT of this one.

And then these illegal little anchor brats need to get back with their parents to their countries of origin.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Los Voz de Aztlan is nothing more than an anti-Semitic and anti-white "group". He should be on the ADL and SLPC lists, but no, they would not do that since he is not white.

So nothing but the flag/t-shirt situation was reported, and nothing was even said on the schools website about these other supposed incidents the Mexican students claim......where is the evidence it did happen?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I moved from beautiful Morgan Hill in 2004 just because of these reasons. A lot of my anger towards illegal immigrants goes back to what I wittnessed and experienced in Morgan Hill.

A large part of the community of Morgan Hill commutes and works in Silicon Valley. Spending most of their time working and commuting they really aren't that involved in the everyday life of Morgan Hill. But the children are.

As property value rose it was nothing to see landlords raise rents a thousand plus a month. This pushed the average worker, you know the ones who worked in the local stores and restaurants out. Hispanics moved in two plus familes per resident who took over the jobs.

When day laborers took over a lot at the end of my block and began urinating in our yards. Leering at the woman working in our yards. Sexually harrassing females of all ages, walking to school and the police and city council said they couldn't do anything I packed up my family and moved to a different city.

So, no I am not surprised that it is the children of Morgan Hill that are having to stand up for being American in Morgan Hill.

Heard a nice news story on KCBS radio last night about the big town hall meeting in Morgan Hill. People shouting that the two principals should be fired (to loud cheers). The school administration announced that they were dead wrong to ask the boys to take off their American flags (to more cheers). You get the feeling the school has been feeling the heat from all the outraged patriots, and that the weasels are backtracking like crazy. But the parents of the boys are still pressing for an apology which is not yet forthcoming, which is galling.

The news story ended with somebody from some organization, the Hispanic Teachers Organization or some crap like that, claiming that this issue wasn't about "patriotism" but "racial slurs" (playing the race card, hows that for a new one). And she claimed the flag-wearers were causing trouble by trying to antagonize Latinos.

Hey, guess what, if you're "antagonized" by the sight of an American flag, YOU'RE the one with the problem. YOU'RE the one that is the problem.

Assistant Principal Miguel Rodriquez needs to be fired! He's revealed himself. As totally unfit.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Acebackwards, it is so true. I am so tired of people coming here and claiming they are offended by our flag, our national anthem, our patriotism, or the fact that this IS a Christian based nation. They are the ones who need to apologize and if they can't take it, then get out.

Furthermore, for students who have more loyalty to the nation of their birth, or the nation of their parents birth, than the one who is giving them everything their native nation would not, is beyond appalling.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, but isn't it nice to hear THEM on the defensive now. Hearing THEM apologize to the flag-wearers.

And here's another one. This guy who had tickets for the Phoenix Suns game on Cinco De Mayo when the Suns wore their "Los Suns" jerseys, wore a shirt that said in big letters: "VIVA LOS SB-1070." Sat right behind the Suns bench so he got on TV. The bouncer tried to kick him out, he refused to leave, demanded to talk to the manager who backed off. The next day he got a 40 minute phone call from one of the high-up Suns execs who apologized profusely and gave him a bunch of free Suns tickets to mollify him.

So guess what, the weasels are feeling the heat now.

My email to Mr. Rodriguez

I would like to share the email that I have sent to the administrators and ask that everyone does the same. I did try to locate the email address for the superintendant of schools but was unable to. If anyone is able to locate it, I would LOVE to send one to him!

(No Subject)â€

Excellent email, Ruth Ann. I'm sure Miquel Rodriquez is feeling the heat these days. As well he should. What a disgrace this guy is. To think the tax-payers pay his salary to poison our youth.

Illegal Immigration = Mexicans. Who doesn't notice that other ethnic groups are NOT causing trouble?

This is the price to pay now that illegal immigration from Mexico is out of control.

What are the options?

1. Deport all illegals, especially those causing trouble
    2. Keep things the way they are and deal with it
    3. Amnesty them all and close the borders.

Of course, 3 above won't happen because of Nafta and trade.
    You know it's gotten really bad when American school kids can't show their patriotism in front of a large Mexican student population. Obviously, if the vice-principal is Hispanic or Mexican, he's going to side with his compadres and be their hero.

What a mess.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast