Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If my numbers are correct:

TOTALS
    Yes/Leaning Yes: 122
    No/Leaning No: 174
    Undecided: 67
    Declined to Answer/No Response 71

We still have work to do...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Lets keep the call rolling folks! Let's impress the listeners on the other end with how hard and late we will work. Lets show them that we will call after 11pm because we are so concerned.

Everyone please hold the line! Keep dialing! Keep making our case. Let their phones ring up till the time they hit the switches.

Those on the East Coast Remember the West is still early in the eve.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barton Got Voice Mail 202-225-2002
    Bass Got Voice Mail 202-225-5206
    Beauprez Got Voice Mail 202-225-7772
    Biggert No Answer 202-225-3515

They are voting now
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

THEY ARE VOTING NOW!!

They are still working each other on C-Span!!

I was so proud of those opposing CAFTA--their speeches were all excellent, Republicans and Democrats. They were well organized, each one making special points. The ANTI-CAFTA Committee Members worked very hard, you could tell from their speeches, and understood it seemed to me all the problems with CAFTA and did an outstanding job bringing these inadequacies and threats to our soveriengty and well-being to light.

Did the President buy enough of these people?

I pray not. We'll know soon.

Oh, they just said Cheney is lurking around the Capitol. I'm sure Jorge has been in bed since 9 pm, but old Dickie Boy is still on the prowl for votes. GO TO BED DICK--GET OUT OF OUR CAPITOL BUILDING!

Leave our Representatives Alone!!

I'm so nervous...

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called Murphy (PA1. He's still undecided. In addition to the Dobbs poll, I mentioned that Numbers USA is against CAFTA and their membership is doubling every year. Could be 500,000 by 2006.

By the way, I read somewhere that 500,000 households watch Dobbs every night. There are about 100 million households in the U.S.

The staffer said he would pass the message onto Murphy as he makes his way down to the chambers.
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

we are down 18 votes in the first half of the voting time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are down 22 votes with 6 minutes to go.

W

Great Job lost_mummy!

I am still calling..

down 21 with 4 minutes to go.

down 12 with 3 mins to go.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast