Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called all the reps from Alabama -- no democrats and 2 republicans did not answer the phone. Rep. Bachus is voting YeS and I requested that he reconsider his vote and vote for the American people and national security
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Please move Howard Coble from NC to the SOLID NO! Section. He is in leaning No now and he came on CSPAN as I was talking with his staff and said he will vote NO!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are just some of the ones I have called. If I had to leave a Voice Mail I just told them that a Yes vote for CAFTA would give them a No Vote in 06

Bachus, 202-225-4921
    Barrett Got Voice Mail 202-225-5301
    English 202-225-5406
    Frelinghuysen Got Voice Mail 202-225-5034
    Hart No Answer 202-225-2565
    Hulshof 202-225-2956
    Inglis 202-225-6030
    P. King 202-225-7896
    Moran Got Voice Mail 202-225-2715
    M Rogers MI 202-225-4872
    M Rogers AL Got Voice Mail 202-225-3261
    Souder Got Voice Mail 202-225-4436
    Sullivan Voice Mail 202-225-2211
    Kingston Voice Mail 202-225-5831
    Price Voice Mail 202-225-4501
    Putnam 202-225-1252 Said he was undecided?
    Shuster 202-225-2431 Undecided wants to hear the debate?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Called Gary Miller

My congressman, Gary Miller still undecided!
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

On the phone ---been making calls. Some staff aides are still at office taking tallies.

Bush is telling Congressmen that it is a NATIONAL SECURITY issue of importance that CAFTA be passed. Just forget the economics of a TRADE BILL. This is scare tactics and a ruse excuse to pass the bill. It is not about NATIONAL SECURITY (that Democracy should be spread and propped up by economics because these Nations are simply "in our neighborhood" and we don't want them to fall into terrorism. The China scare tactic is also not reason to enter CAFTA. This is an outrage.

Now we see Bush more, using (playing games) National Security for every issue meanwhile doing exactly the opposite and doing little for National Security as well as economic National Security. One big scare move on Congress.

This is a BAD Trade deal that America does not have to enter into, it is not an urgent opportunity that has to be taken. Other Trade is more feasible and positive than this sham "free" trade CAFTA.

I will try these other numbers offered by JP.

Thank You W., JP and Judy and all other allies.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

It is not about NATIONAL SECURITY (that Democracy should be spread and propped up by economics because these Nations are simply "in our neighborhood" and we don't want them to fall into terrorism. The China scare tactic is also not reason to enter CAFTA. This is an outrage.

Here's where the reps stand as of July 26th.
    http://www.thelibertycommittee.org/caftavotecount.htm

One of the 6 dems who are voting for CAFTA is a first-term rep from Illinois, my residence. Her name is Melissa Bean and she was one of the very few (about 3) who actually defeated an incumbent (by something like 52% to 48%).

She replaced a 3-decade Congressman by the name of Philip Crane, who was a confirmed globalist. So, I was hopeful that she'd be a welcome change for district 8, but no. We just got another globalist. What a waste!!!

I called Bean's office now on the 202 number. I got right through to a staff member and gave her my opinion. If enough people call, then maybe we can get a few knees to buckle.
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Putnam 202-225-1252 Said he was undecided?
    Shuster 202-225-2431 Undecided wants to hear the debate?
    called everybody on your list -- Putnam and Shusters office staff were real nice -- they were getting alot of calls
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Please move McCotter from leaning No to Solid No. Just got off the phone. i armed them with the news about illegal immigration and CAFTA and the Lou Dobbs poll and asked them to spread the word.

Ogirl, Ill call your man Miller and see what I can do.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Miller's office Ogirl. They are still saying he is undecided but the staffer sounded completely shocked when he heard about the 96% rejection rate from the public on the Lou Dobbs poll.

W

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast