Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderon visit? Demonstrators and hecklers wanted!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will post his schedule ASAP once I that is made public.
    Start organizing protesters and hecklers to be ready during February.
    His visit should be made and example to all pro-amnesty candidates that America's sovereignty should be protected.

butterbean
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:43 am Post subject:
    I want to know why NO ONE in the Bush administration on down, is not trying to stop this fool.

Because FOOLS flock together. I doubt one fool would stop another fool.

What kind of Visa will he be issued...... A "Working" visa????????

Interesting his agenda doesn't include Washington, D.C. An indication he has worn out his 'welcome mat'? *crossing fingers*

I think we should concentrate on taking the 1.4 billion aid package away--it won't be used on the war on drugs--it will go for more Mexican consulates in the U.S. and for a war to indocrinate citizens to accept illegals in our country and promoting an open border policy.

Ex President Fox said we should build bridges--only if they are draw-bridges.

"If You Can Read This Thank A Teacher If You Can Read This In English Thank A Soldier!"
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Let him come. This is what we need to wake America up. This sort of in-your-face pushiness from Calderon will piss a lot of people off.

So I welcome him and his arrogant entitlement attitude. I hope he's loud and aggressive in his quest to sway Americans' opinions of illegal immigrants. It will work, I'm sure. But not the way he hopes it will.
    Totally. I hope he is as loud and obnoxious as his countrymen were during the May 1 demonstrations. C'mon in Felipe!! Do EVERYTHING you can to pound your chest about reconquista!! Wrap yourself in the Mexican flag, and tell Americans that this is stolen land. Brow beat us about how we have made your paisanos unwelcome!! C'mon, we need a good lecture from a criminal, drug-funded, oligarch, who's people flee the poverty that he has helped to create and flourish.

Let's go Felipe. We are counting on you. Don't let us down, we could really use your support for our efforts, like your paisanos did for us on May 1.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes, definitely.........Huge protests in those cities need to take place!!! Planning needs to begin ASAP!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

If there are only three engagements (NY, Chi, LA) reserving some charter buses would be smart.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Just out of curiousity,what would people in our gov't and the media do if say, the President of France or China came to the USA to do the same thing?
    I'm thinking they would be very suspicious (as we should be) of such a visit.
    Why does Mexico get such special privileges?
    What has Mexico ever done to help this country?

Pres. Calderone says America is treating Mexican immigrants poorly-yet how does Mexico treat their illegal immigrants?

Head 'em up, move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    If there are only three engagements (NY, Chi, LA) reserving some charter buses would be smart.

Wow, Felipe......it is already working!! Americans are welcoming you with open arms!! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY Felipe!!!

VIVA FELIPE!!! THE AMERICAN PATRIOTS TROJAN HORSE!!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    What kind of Visa will he be issued...... A "Working" visa????????

Interesting his agenda doesn't include Washington, D.C. An indication he has worn out his 'welcome mat'? *crossing fingers*

I think we should concentrate on taking the 1.4 billion aid package away--it won't be used on the war on drugs--it will go for more Mexican consulates in the U.S. and for a war to indocrinate citizens to accept illegals in our country and promoting an open border policy.

Ex President Fox said we should build bridges--only if they are draw-bridges.

"If You Can Read This Thank A Teacher If You Can Read This In English Thank A Soldier!"
    Yeah, that is a good point......Why wouldn't Washington be one of his stops??

This is unbelievable and sickening.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast