Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderon to do a U.S. Tour in support of countrymen.

TRANSLATED FROM

http://www.elhispanonews.com/news.php?nid=4447

MEXICO, D.F., December 8 (AGENCIAS). In the way of the electoral anti-immigrant campaigns from White House contenders , president Felipe Calderon will carry out a tour in the United States in February, in which he expects to visit New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, three of the largest cities in which millions of his compatriots reside.

Calderon accepted in passed days that in the U.S. an environment exists of "animosity, hatred and discrimination" against the Mexican workers.

It is anticipated that that the Mexican president will travel to Los Angeles California, in correspondence to the invitation that the mayor of that city, Antonio Villaraigosa, made to him, when he visited Mexico City in May.

Obviously he will only rile up 'his' people. They will feel angry, entitled, make more demands.

What does he expect to accomplish?? What will he tell them??

this ain't gonna be pretty...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calderon to do a U.S. Tour in support of countrymen -

I wonder who extended him an invitation to visit New York and Chicago. This man needs to be told off by somebody in our government. But none of them have the guts to do it. This is going to end up being in the words of the VILLAGE IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WORLD WAR THREE. If he thinks his people are being mistreated then he can round them all up and take them home where they belong. I am pretty sure no body here will try to stop him.

Let him come. This is what we need to wake America up. This sort of in-your-face pushiness from Calderon will piss a lot of people off.

So I welcome him and his arrogant entitlement attitude. I hope he's loud and aggressive in his quest to sway Americans' opinions of illegal immigrants. It will work, I'm sure. But not the way he hopes it will.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I want to know why NO ONE in the Bush administration on down, is not trying to stop this fool. Calderon has no business being here telling our presidential candidates what issues he agrees or disagrees with. DOESN'T THIS IDIOT REALIZE JUST HOW MUCH HE IS STIRRING UP THE ANGER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Let him come. This is what we need to wake America up. This sort of in-your-face pushiness from Calderon will piss a lot of people off.

So I welcome him and his arrogant entitlement attitude. I hope he's loud and aggressive in his quest to sway Americans' opinions of illegal immigrants. It will work, I'm sure. But not the way he hopes it will.
    I don't know about New York, but I'd bet my house that Mayor Daley and the multitude of hispanics that run Chicago government would raise property taxes if they had to in order to foot the entire bill for his visit. Not to mention LaRaza is headquartered here.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Bush is for SPP. He is trying to shove it down our throats.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    Wouldn't Calderon's time be better spent getting his own house in order?

Perhaps he's coming to invite the Mexican portion of the illegal alien population back home. Hey, I can dream can't I?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good point! He needs to take care of his own rat killing so to speak!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

GFC
    Mexico is guilty of hatred and racism against illegal immigrants that come across their southern border. Talk about reverse guilt tripping.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast