Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No mas dinero!!!! Period!!! Enough is enough!!!

What more do they want??? We are supporting half of their illiterate and uneducated peons in this country and their 'remisas' are supporting Mexico! Mexico is northing but a corrupt banana republic and complete kleptocracy and they want more, more, more!

What are the cowards in Washington doing about this? Nothing!!! Does anyone have the cajones to tell them to go shut up and go to hell? I guess not! It will be up to We the People to take things into our own hands. I've had it!!!

Someone needs to point out to the dolt that we already give Meh-he-co billions of dollars in the form of Welfare and food stamps.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

MW
    Calderon also criticized U.S. involvement in Iraq, saying U.S. leaders were "spending Americans' money and putting the government into debt to finance their military adventure, and that is squeezing out private investment."
    Truth be known, Calderon probably isn't as much concerned about the war as he is the lost funds that won't find their way to Mexico. Furthermore, he knows a recession in the United States will make it even tougher on Mexican nationals. If a serious recession comes about, Americans will be jumping all over those $7.00 an hour jobs that are currently being held by illegals. Yes, a recession will definitely have an impact on Mexico and Calderon's illegal immigrant countrymen. Trust me, Calderon motivations for being against the war have absolutely nothing to do with a concern for the well-being of American citizens.

I hate to say it, but a recession may be exactly what the United States needs right now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Truth be known, Calderon probably isn't as much concerned about the war as he is the lost funds that won't find their way to Mexico. Furthermore, he knows a recession in the United States will make it even tougher on Mexican nationals. If a serious recession comes about, Americans will be jumping all over those $7.00 an hour jobs that are currently being held by illegals. Yes, a recession will definitely have an impact on Mexico and Calderon's illegal immigrant countrymen. Trust me, Calderon motivations for being against the war have absolutely nothing to do with a concern for the well-being of American citizens.
    There it is in a nutshell. You just said it all, MW, as to what is going on in the minds of Calderone and Vicente Fox.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Calderone in the News Again----UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    warned the U.S. Congress not to impose conditions on a $1.4 billion anti-drug aid package.

"I need that technology," Calderon said. "Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions."
    What we need to give Calderon instead of $1.4 billion and technology is the finger.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

"I need that technology," Calderon said. "Give it to me. And give it to me without conditions."
    Omg, he sounds like a big baby throwing a tantrum -- AND THIS IS A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY?? Really pathetic -- no dignity at all. No wonder Mexico is a cesspool of arrogant illiterates demanding instant entitlements from richer countries "just because."

Hahaha, Mexico, MTV should make a reality show on your crazy government. It will bring much laughter to the educated CIVILIZED world.

Hey Calderon, why don't you ask your crony Carlos Slims to BUY THIS TECHNOLOGY for Mexico INSTEAD OF YOU BEGGING FOR IT SO PATHETICALLY??? Yikes, you are an absolute embarassment and a moron to boot. (OMG, WHY AM I TALKING TO CALDERON? I FORGOT HE WAS AN IDIOT. LOL)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

THE PERFECT SCENARIO:
    by Ex_OC

The US does not give Calderon the anti-drug money. The Calderon gov't is left to fend the drug cartels on its own. But without the money and technology, it fails miserably. The drug cartels have more money and all the latest technology. Without US intervention, the drug cartels kill all of the Mexican politicians -- starting with Calderon, of course -- and take over the country. Violence and anarchy reign south of the US border.

Now that the drug cartels are unimpeded, they become bolder than ever to send their drugs to the US.

US Congress freaks out. It declares war on Mexico. It sends the full might of the US Armed Forces to bomb the hell out of Mexico. It sends in US Special Ops to kill all the drug lords. The US Army burns all marijuana plantations and dismantle all the meth labs.

Peace is slowly but surely restored. Mexico is now without a corrupt gov't and drug cartels.

ICE hunts down and deports all illegal Mexicans from the US -- ALL. The Army Corps of Engineers is ordered to build a moat along the whole length of the southern border. Florida is ordered to fill the moat with alligators. All international airports are ordered not to land any plane coming from Mexico for the next 10 years. US embassies in Mexico are ordered not to issue any visas to Mexicans.

The "MEXICAN PROBLEM" IS NOW SOLVED. MERRY CHRISTMAS, USA!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Calderon also appeared to reject any added conditions on a proposed $1.4 billion U.S. anti-drug aid package that had been negotiated with American officials, saying, "I cannot accept any submission or subordination.
    I wouldn't have given that ARROGANT POOP HEAD ANYTHING! How dare that idiot speak that way to America.
    WHY ISN'T BUSH SHOWING THE SLIGHTEST REACTION?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Calderon is a JERK, and Bush is STUPID for KOWTOWING to him!

Calderon also appeared to reject any added conditions on a proposed $1.4 billion U.S. anti-drug aid package that had been negotiated with American officials, saying, "I cannot accept any submission or subordination.
    Stand by your principles President Calderon--REFUSE the $1.4 billion!!

I think we should send this article to our senators and represenitives and tell them not to approve the $1.4 billion aid package. Mexico is NOT a friendly nation.

"Walk softly, and carry a big stick." Teddy Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast