Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Californian National Guardsmen don't get paid Collegetuition

I heard today that California is the only state that doesn't give tuition assistance to the members of their National Guard. It would cost them, according to FOX news, 3 million dollars to provide the tuition to 20,000 guardsman who would've qualified for it.

Californian Statesmen stated that the FED government declared war on Iraq therefore the FED government should pay for NG college tuition. What kind of shit is that. I bet NG enrollment in California is lower than any other state too.

NOTE: I didn't mention Ron Paul once in this post, or even suggested that he might have something to do with this because he doesn't, as far as I know. :P

[edit] California is also the state that swore that they didn't have enough NG men to help with the fires, during that big burn over there. Fires they wouldn't of had, had their environmentalists allowed them to burn back the dead brush that was collection and because it wasn't was inevitable sooner or later.

I remember FOX news reporting that California had 17,000 NG men twiddling their thumbs doing nothing because at the time they made the above statement they hadn't even called them in YET!!!! Instead they complain about the 2,000 NG men over in Iraq. Somebody needs to do some math.

This was brought up on Fox News today, and is UNBELIEVABLE.

They should be contacting Bilbray and Ahnold's office-------I don't even think Ahnold would let this continue.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

YOU SON OF BITZ, YOU DISAGREE AND SMEAR RON PAUL!!! Oh wait, you didn't say anything.. ok... sorry.

This is what I find MOST absurd.

Do you have the figures on what we supply Illegals for schooling and benefits. I was also under the assumption that we give illegals IN STATE TUTION, yet we do not offer our service men benefits.

THANKS Calfifornia legislators? You guys rock!

I also saw this, this morning. What does this tell you? We are being sold out and it is us they want as third world citizens. This is the message, loud and clear. Also is the fact that DEMS run that state and a Repulican is the govenor. What does that tell you? We need to vote in an independent.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The mafia government wants temporary and guest worker programs for the sucker citizens...they plan on electing another electorate.All patriots need to be in caverns with candles making plans...

REPREHENSIBLE that members of an AMERICAN law-enforcement agency--the California members of the NATIONAL Guard--get NO tuition assistance, yet EVERY effort is being made to give such assistance to UNDESERVING LAWBREAKER ILLEGALS !