Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California's failed government policies re:Fires!

I heard an assemblyman and the Orange County Fire Chief blame this idiotic State Legislature for failing to provide adequate services and help. While "Rome" is burning they travel the globe,including the governor for "global warming" issues. They're concerned about the "Dream Act" candy in schools,second hand smoke etc. and they've failed us big time. Call and write your legislators and DEMAND action. This will not be the last disaster.

More than 346,000 homes evacuated

Comments On This Story

Note: Comments reflect the views of readers and not necessarily those of the North County Times or its staff.

Skip wrote on Oct 23, 2007 11:35 AM:

" As the world has their attention on the terrible wildfires in California, Senator Harry Reid has brought the Bad Dream Act Amnesty back and is using procedures designed to vote it into law before the nation can react. "

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/10 ... ogcomments

Re: California's failed government policies re:Fires!

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    I heard an assemblyman and the Orange County Fire Chief blame this idiotic State Legislature for failing to provide adequate services and help. While "Rome" is burning they travel the globe,including the governor for "global warming" issues. They're concerned about the "Dream Act" candy in schools,second hand smoke etc. and they've failed us big time. Call and write your legislators and DEMAND action. This will not be the last disaster.
    And while your at it send letters and cards of thanks to the Firefighters and EMS workers for all they are doing, they deserve it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great point Mountaindog. Our fireman and other emergency responders are wonderful. They've been betrayed by this idiotic government. Sorry but I get sooo mad. Has anyone found out how the one fire in San Diego started? The one near the border. Was that Mexican drug runners? We know the one here in Orange County was arson.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Great point Mountaindog. Our fireman and other emergency responders are wonderful. They've been betrayed by this idiotic government. Sorry but I get sooo mad. Has anyone found out how the one fire in San Diego started? The one near the border. Was that Mexican drug runners? We know the one here in Orange County was arson.
    I think you are talking about the Harris fire and I have not heard how it started, that fire was only a few miles to the west of me. I'm sure I will hear anything they come up with and will post it.
    Last summer there was a fire out here that was started by illegals cooking so anything is possible.
    I would also like to thank Rick Roberts for using his radio show (760 KFMB) and phone lines to help keep people informed, he's doing a lot of good work.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    " As the world has their attention on the terrible wildfires in California, Senator Harry Reid has brought the Bad Dream Act Amnesty back and is using procedures designed to vote it into law before the nation can react. "
    ...by hook or by crook!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Our fire season is over, and Oregon is sending in some of our crews to help along with equipment too. Hope they can get it under control, it looks really bad on the news.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Our fire season is over, and Oregon is sending in some of our crews to help along with equipment too. Hope they can get it under control, it looks really bad on the news.
    It is really bad Liz, over a half a million people in San Diego county have been evacuated. In the 03 fires fifty thousand were evacuated so that says a lot as to the extent of the fires.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ours have never gotten to that point as any of our major population is far from the forest fires, and being that we are wet about 10 months out of the year, it is easier to contain ours.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)