Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Even Bill Krystal said he couldn't understand it because we all should have been behind Romney for a long time and not fool around with
    Fred Thompson and now we might get stuck with McCain , and it will be
    our own fault
    Krystal is a jerk, who convinced all these other candidates like Rudy and Fred and Huckabee to run in the first place? The CFR!!!
    I have to agree with you on that , I can't stand the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Keep on working hard everyone !

Here's a program where you can make calls from home for free for Mitt Romney:

http://www.mittromney.com/CallatHome

Wow! After the Ramussen Poll breaking news. I'm going to be doing this tomorrow. I've never done it before, but it's easy. If anyone needs help on "cold calling" PM me. I use to work in Real Estate. They may give you something to say but if not lets work up our statements.

Woo HOO

Off to lunch
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

This might blow McCain out of the water

I just send out an email to all my CA friends to vote for Romney if they are registered Republicans. To those that are registered Dems, I asked them to please stay home and don't vote. Hahhaha. Oh, I also told them may God forgive them. Hhahaha
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

This is what I'm sending in my emails:

I was a supporter of a previous candidate that has since withdrawn from the Presidential race. My previous candidate spoke with Governor Romney about specific details concerning border security and illegal immigration. He has since endorsed Governor Romney. If illegal immigration is one of the issues you are concerned about please read the following record of John McCain:

McCAIN'S PAST IMMIGRATION ACTIONS TO SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

In just the past four years, John McCain has taken the following actions to support illegal immigration:

McCAIN: WEAK ON SECURING THE BORDER & ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAWS
    * 2006- Sen. McCain voted against extending the border fence in the Sessions Amendment (2) to H.R. 5441.
    * 2006- Sen. McCain voted to prevent the border fence from being built by voting in favor of the Manager’s Amendment to S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006.
    * 2006- Sen. McCain voted to allow illegal aliens to receive Social Security by voting to table the Ensign Amendment to S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006.
    * 2006- Sen. McCain voted against funding additional immigration investigators by voting against the Sessions Amendment (1) to H.R. 5441.
    * 2005- Sen. McCain voted against providing funding for additional Border Patrol and ICE agents by voting against the Byrd Amendment to H.R. 1268.

McCAIN: THE AMNESTY KING FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS
    o 2007 – Sen. McCain was heavily involved in the backroom negotiations of S. 1348 with Sen. Kennedy and Pres. Bush – this was an amnesty (permanent residency & path to citizenship) for more than 10 million illegal aliens.
    o 2007 – Sen. McCain cast several votes to protect the amnesty in S. 1639 and to move the amnesty toward a vote.
    o 2007- Sen. McCain is a cosponsor of S. 774, the DREAM Act. The bill would grant in-state tuition and amnesty to more than a million illegal aliens under the age of 30.
    o 2007- Sen. McCain is a cosponsor of S. 340, the Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act of 2007 (AgJOBS). This bill would grant amnesty to millions of illegal agricultural workers.
    o 2006- Sen. McCain voted in favor of S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. This bill would have awarded amnesty to 10.2 million illegal aliens.
    o 2005- Sen. McCain and Sen. Kennedy introduced S.1033, an amnesty for virtually all illegal aliens.
    o 2005- Sen. McCain was a cosponsor of S. 239, the AgJOBS amnesty.
    o 2003- Sen. McCain was a cosponsor of S. 1645, the AgJOBS amnesty.
    o 2003- Sen. McCain was a cosponsor the S. 1461 amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

AT THE MOMENT, REPUBLICAN VOTERS SEEM PERCHED TO REWARD THIS BEHAVIOR WITH A NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.

THANKS,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Keep on working hard everyone !

Here's a program where you can make calls from home for free for Mitt Romney:

I'm working this tonight and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Bill Krystal who I can't stand just stood up for Romney on
    Fox

The others were all saying how McCain had it wrapped up and
    Bill said that Romney was showing life in states like Calif now

He said we all should have got behind Romney much earlier

I couldn't believe he said that
    I'm cynical enough to believe it's an eleventh hour acknowledgment of Romney's positive attributes, having convinced themselves that McCain has it sewn up. They think they can afford a little generosity now. Bill Kristol has been opposed to any attempt to seal our borders and cut down on immigration from Mexico. Likewise, Britt Hume and Fred Barnes. I can't watch Fox anymore for that reason. It's getting increasingly hard to distinguish between any of the cable news channels.

I think I'd keel over from joy if McCain got a surprise smackdown Tuesday. It would be grand to see the look on his face.

Ex_OC wrote:
    I just send out an email to all my CA friends to vote for Romney if they are registered Republicans. To those that are registered Dems, I asked them to please stay home and don't vote. Hahhaha. Oh, I also told them may God forgive them. Hhahaha
    No don't tell them to stay at home and don't vote. We need them to vote no on Prop 92 and 93. These are important. Prop 92 would allow all illegal's to go to our Community Colleges free and Prop 93 has a loophole in it that would allow our legislators to stay in office. California needs to get rid of our illegal loving legislators.

Banned
    I think your right

They gave every indication that they firmly believe that
    its a done deal for McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Wow! After the Ramussen Poll breaking news. I'm going to be doing this tomorrow. I've never done it before, but it's easy. If anyone needs help on "cold calling" PM me. I use to work in Real Estate. They may give you something to say but if not lets work up our statements.
    You'll get a script to follow, but I guess there's room for asides.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast