Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome jecg_97030!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Once an illegal gets a license in one state they can transfer it to another state without problems. since many states tie licenses to voting, every time an illegal gets a license there is another illegal voter.

Now maybe we know how Bush got in office in the first place?
    Makes me wonder.... Wasn’t there like a big recount down in Florida And Ohio two states retiled with criminal aliens and both state issue drivers licenses to criminal aliens….

Banned
    2ndAmendsis wrote:
    If I might make a suggestion........
    The following is a very important Fed legislation and if you would go here
    to make your mark, it will bring us that much further in our fight to save our nation.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595
    S9: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill - FOCUS CAMPAIGN
    I wrote a lengthy email to Senator Cantwell on above topic as I own a house in WA, but I have a few questions. Is it better to email or fax--which do they pay more attention to?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    2ndAmendsis wrote:
    If I might make a suggestion........
    The following is a very important Fed legislation and if you would go here
    to make your mark, it will bring us that much further in our fight to save our nation.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595
    S9: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill - FOCUS CAMPAIGN
    I wrote a lengthy email to Senator Cantwell on above topic as I own a house in WA, but I have a few questions. Is it better to email or fax--which do they pay more attention to?

Myself I sometimes can get them on the phone , But if they Are any kind of a rep.. either will get a reaction

Personally, I think a fax is more effective. I don't think a combination of the 3 is a bad thing. Maybe an email, followed by a fax referencing the email, followed by a phone call a week or so later. The main thing is ccordinating with your friends and family. Getting multiple calls, faxes and emails from multiple people, I would think would make an impact. I think the key is to be calm and armed with facts backed up by stating the fact that you are part of the normally quiet 80 percent.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Thank God Jeff Sessions is on the judiciary committee!
    I second that olivermyboy!
    What we need is more REAL Americans just like Sessioins.
    I agree that we need to make as many phone calls as possible. I don't care if I am "intruding or making a nuisance of myself". This is what will get their attention. Emails are fine, but I get the feeling that most of them get deleted. Faxes are okay, because they get to actually see the piles of paper delivering the message. But most of all, it's the phone calls, because the people answering them will be the first to notice and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Thank God Jeff Sessions is on the judiciary committee!
    I second that olivermyboy!
    What we need is more REAL Americans just like Sessioins.
    I agree that we need to make as many phone calls as possible. I don't care if I am "intruding or making a nuisance of myself".
    Welcome Jecg_97030!! The more the merrier!!

And nuisance is good, the louder we yell the more we are heard.
    I know the lord said the meak shall inherit the earth, and who am I to doublt him, just remember he said the earth not the United States of America, I believe that is up to Americans, so all we can do is give it are all.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

jecg_97030 - Where is the Federal Government? Where is local law enforcement, who accepts this illegal document for a person to drive? Where is the County Government that doles out the social services?

I'd be screaming out at the top of my lungs that this fraud is going on under our noses!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Mapwife
    I'd be screaming out at the top of my lungs that this fraud is going on under our noses!
    Hi there.
    From another Oregonian... yes, many of us are! (and we're still screaming and still frustrated...).

jecg_97030:

Also, I don't remember if I suggested this already - or whether AmericanElizabeth did - but definitely check out Oregonians for Immigration Reform (www.oregonir.org) and add yourself to the alert/email list (I forget what they call it exactly). They keep you informed of just about everything that is taking place here locally. Also, you probably are aware there is a group of bills being floated in the legislature right now and phoning representatives/state senators to support those is something you can do right away to force progress along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jecg_97030, Welcome to ALIPAC

Like the song goes.

"We`ve got a long way to go, and a short time to get there,"
    So we need all the help we can get.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast