Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    2ndamendsis has so many outstanding and relevant points on
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595 that I don't know if the people I call will let me get them in!!! But, I plan to call each member of the Senate subcommittee on S9 and send faxes next weekend. Thanks to all for answering my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    2ndamendsis has so many outstanding and relevant points on
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595 that I don't know if the people I call will let me get them in!!! But, I plan to call each member of the Senate subcommittee on S9 and send faxes next weekend. Thanks to all for answering my questions.
    There is alot of senators out of your state you can e-mail to, some are blocked if you are out of their state but there is alot of them you can get threw, I have sent out as many as 20 E-mails in one night, forget Hillary hers will come back and tell you your not in her state B____H!! one secret when they have their state in the form leave it, but put in your real zip and it will go threw!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

Thanks for the tip. Boxer's is blocked, too. So is Boehner's and that is just wrong--after all he is minority whip in the House!

C

I wrote a lengthy email to Senator Cantwell on above topic as I own a house in WA, but I have a few questions. Is it better to email or fax--which do they pay more attention to?
    If you e-mail, doing so through http://Congress.org might be best, where they can verify who you are - you could leave your phone/fax # on the letter too. I think they call their system "C-mail".. and for a couple $$ you can have them hand deliver your letters.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

SOSADFORUS,

Thanks for the tip. Boxer's is blocked, too. So is Boehner's and that is just wrong--after all he is minority whip in the House!

C
    Ya, I've tried to e-mail Boxer to, and Boehner's, I don't think any of them should be blocked, their states may elect them but every thing they do in congress affects all of us.
    When Hillary announced her bid to run I just smiled at the TV and said oh no you don't represent me you refused my out of state e-mail

HA! I would not have voted for her anyway, but I did write her a letter and told her about my he mail comming back and how sad it is that since she did not represent me in congress I was sure she would not represent me as president!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

to:mapwife

There's a real conflict in Oregon, most of the state is rural and has traditional values. The Portland/Salem metro area is full of ACLU bootlicking, anarchist nutjobs that have been elected to office. They are the ones dictating policy to the rest of the state and driving us paying unbelievable taxes nuts.

The DMV gives licenses without any documentation, provided you are hispanic and can't read or speak English. If you are a US citizen, bring every imaginable piece of documentation, you'll get the 3rd degree.

http://www.oregoncatalyst.com/index.php ... liens.html

The Oregon Department of Human Services shows up at these mass illegal rallies with interpreters to show the illegals how to get free health care, food stamps and housing. Funny, I've never heard of an ICE raid taking place in Oregon although these events are advertised as being for illegal aliens.

The cities and counties are complicit in this crap. They will bend over backwards to help every loser that ever stuck a needle in his arm or made it up from the border. They will protect the rights of convicted sexual predator all the way to the supreme court. The police in this state are forbidden to ask anyone if they are in the country legally, even if they have good cause.

Portland is the only large city in the country to kick out the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, formed to root out muslim terrorist organizations. That's really ironic when you consider the Portland Seven (convicted of terrorist activity) terrorist cell including Mike Hawash.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/sto ... y_id=22979

One of the Portland Seven was actually on the previous mayor's staff.

The county in which Portland resides (Multnomah County) built a new, $58,000,000 state of the art jail slated to open in 2004. The county never allocated the funds to staff and run the jail even though the citizens paid for it through bond measures. They've spent millions on pet projects and reprehensible waste, but the jail has still not opened. The county spent countless thousands putting grass on the roof of the county building, again, the jail is still not open. They release violent offenders every day citing lack of jail beds, but squandered all of the money that would have opened Wapato Correctional Institute. The jail has room for over 500 inmates, it's still not open.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderso ... empty.html

The public schools in Oregon just suck. The teachers are as good as any others in the US. Their union has a stranglehold on the State and negotiated contracts that have crippled the schools. Add in the illegal aliens that the state asks for and you have two choices; put your kid in private school or have them get a poor education. We spend nearly $12,000 per student, per year on education and the schools are horrible.

The DMV has purposely stopped building or repairing roads in the metro area to try to force everyone onto light rail. The same light rail that was voted down by voters over and over again, but built anyway. Our traffic is just plain bad. Cross the river into Washington and you'll see traffic move. Seattle has bad trafic but for other reasons.

So to answer your question, where are the Feds, County and State? In bed with the illegals I guess. Like I said, I've never heard of an ICE raid here, but we have a gigantic illegal poulation here.

My wife and I are fed up here and are shopping other states to live. The State of Oregon has the welcome mat out for bums, drug addicts, meth traffickers, sex offenders, terrorists and illegal aliens. If your an average taxpayer, the State has no use for you (except to take your tax money). To make a short story long , Oregon is no longer a good place to live.

I know this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff but it's all true, all out in the open.

Mama's don't let your babies grow up to move to Oregon. Unless of course they are undocumented migrant workers doing the work Americans won't do and want free stuff.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123