Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="GREGAGREATAMERICAN"]Antonio Villaraigosa Thats says alot

What we need is a old time Gold rush Where A few million Americans run out to calf. For jobs and places to live work in the jobs that the criminals currently hold and things would change in less then a year
    Can you give me your mayors Number?
    Id like to call him Let him tell me He wont listen to An American.
    We can see how full One US mayors mail boxes, snail mail, e, or other wise, can become with letters from people that care about Americans[/quote

I think you're on to something, Greg...another CA Gold Rush...for jobs this time! We can sure use the help to get rid of these pests! And the weather's great! We sure could use legal voters, too! Let's put the illegals out of business...permanently!

Antonio Villaraigosa, Mayor
    E MAIL: mayor@lacity.org
    Phone: (213) 978-0600

Yall have a very good idea . Like the Million Man March was a good idea for the wrong reasons though .

Until we get out and get more involved there will be few changes if any .

I was surprised to hear that the richest man in the world was a mexican , I would have thought an oil shek . They have 1/3 world oil and many other resources . Yet their people live in third world . In the 50s the richest man in the world was an europian .

I use the prewritten letters here on alipac all the time.

Because of ALIPAC when I call senators, bush and my rep I find it easier to know what to say to them. Until my eye injury last week I called my senators and rep most every day. I'll start again tomorrow now that I can see numbers instead of blurs.

quote="redbadger"]I am in...shall we met and rally.....Monday...or when ever...I like the group process...helps with focus and direction as well as feedback...[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

Banned

Re: I use the prewritten letters here on alipac all the time

[quote="houston"]Because of ALIPAC when I call senators, bush and my rep I find it easier to know what to say to them. Until my eye injury last week I called my senators and rep most every day. I'll start again tomorrow now that I can see numbers instead of blurs.

Wow man what happend to your eyes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12