Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also: NO TO UNIVERSAL HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ANY IMMIGRANT: LEGAL OR ILLEGAL ( INCLUDING CHILDREN)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I made my thank yous and faxed the traitors. It makes me so angry that I have to start again Monday after I am not so angry.

Junior Member marysteeleyorktownva's Avatar

Send Congressional and Senator opponents state stats to ...

For all who is against E-Verify, we must pull Labor Market Information for their state and send the stats to their local papers.

EX: Virginia paid out just over 1/2 Billion dollars in unemployment benefits for Jan-Dec 2008, Jan-March 2009 has already reached more than half of all of 2008 combined!!

It makes no sense to pay our unemployed to sit home while they let illegals take their jobs. Running out of benefits brings on a whole new set of problems for them and the state!

They should realize that their state is losing revenue because most foreigners that work there, send most of their money back home. We lose out on so many levels!!

If you want more info or don't agree call Mary 757-887-6629

working4change
    Welcome marysteeleyorktownva!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12