Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kev

A call to boycott Tyson Chicken

Since Tyson chicken hires illegals, boycott all Tyson products.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12531092/
    SPRINGDALE, Ark. - Tyson Foods Inc., the world’s largest meat producer, says it will temporarily shut down nine of its beef and pork plants Monday because many of the workers plan to attend immigration rallies.

Right there with ya, been boycotting them for over a month now, and will till my last day....

Hi Kev..

Already been happening. Please see the "sticky" topic at the top of the topics page called:

MAY POULTRY INDUSTRY AND McDonald/BurgerKing BOYCOTT

Tyson is part of the poultry industry.

Each month there will be a new boycott listed up there! Please keep an eye out.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

kev

oops

oops, sorry about the repeat post.

I wasn't hammering ya there Kev... just wanted you to know action was already well underway
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

gf will hate this.. she likes tyson, but gotta do what we gotta do.

The Tyson Chicken boycott is actually a better choice health wise. They pump their chicken full of hormones and salt. Read the labels - I think they have 30-40% of your daily sodium in one serving. I stopped eating it about a year ago when I discovered that, and I try to eat natural stuff.

Make sure you check the small print, it will say "minimally enhanced with broth" or something to that effect.

So not only are we making a statement - but also making a better and healthier choice as well.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I've been boycotting them, but if you want a reason to boycott them, here it is:

Though the company SWEARS it does not hire illegal aliens, tomorrow they have CLOSED 36 of their plants for the day.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

No problem, Kev. Glad to see anyone fired up - and we all agree with you - just want take you to a 'different level'.

The idea is we hit one large industry at a time. If we just hit Tyson and they loose business and let employees go - those illegals will just go to another poultry plant - so the idea is to give them no place to hid - no place to work.

If we don't give our money to the employers, they can't hire illegals and they can't purchase politicians.

Welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I've been boycotting them, but if you want a reason to boycott them, here it is:

Though the company SWEARS it does not hire illegal aliens, tomorrow they have CLOSED 36 of their plants for the day.

Pinto Bean
    That is alot of plants to close down. What are they going to say? That they DONT hire illegals, but they closed down and it cost them a couple mil? This is the TIME TO CHECK THE COMPANY'S RECORDS!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn