Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Burr's Winston-Salem office NOW !

If you can't get through to Burr on his DC line (202) 224-3154
    (it'll probably be busy) call his Winston-Salem office. They are taking a poll as to who is for and who is against the legislation to get to Burr this a.m.

Winston-Salem
    2000 West First Street
    Suite 508
    Winston-Salem, NC 27104
    Phone: (800) 685-8916
    Phone: (336) 631-5125
    Fax: (336) 725-4493
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The DC line was busy, but I connected with a staffer at the Winston Salem office. Call the regional office!!

Call Burr's office now and voice opposition!!

(336) 631-5125
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Done, I got through instantly on the 800 #.

Just got through to the Winston-Salem office and voiced my opposition. He didn't want my information, but said they were indeed keeping a tally. Keep those calls coming!
    Ron Paul 2008

He seems to have rude people in every office!! Well with enough calls lets hope it makes a difference!

EVERYBODY CALL!!! ITS THE BIG DAY!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called and got right through.Everyone on the forum needs to call this office NOW!They are counting every call.

I got through on the 800 line after trying the Capitol line many times, the mailbox on the Capitol line was FULL! The guy I spoke to sounded rather "irritated" but I just kept telling him that we, the legal citizens of NC and of this entire country, DO NOT want any kind of amnesty for the illegals and that we don't need any kind of so-called "reform", we just want our CURRENT LAWS ENFORCED NOW!

Done. Got through on the second try.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Just got through to WS. Lady knew what I was calling about and was very pleasant. Said she would get the word to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done. Very pleasant staffer who says she'll be passing on the tally to Burr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast