Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Just got through to WS. Lady knew what I was calling about and was very pleasant. Said she would get the word to him.
    How lucky for you had_enuf, you actually got a nice person, very unusual lately
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just called and the guy was nice. I wonder if they are really getting our messages through to Burr. I am so angry with him right now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would hope that more have called this Senator this morning than have posted on this thread.This is important folks.All that reads,please CALL.

Seems people are posting on several threads, our posting thread is at the link below, of coarse you can post anywhere but W, likes everyone to post on one thread so they know what Senators are saying and who to focus on!!

Williams instructions for today!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=399667
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil have you been able to determine if Burr is going to change his mind and vote NO ???
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Got off the phone with the Winston and DC offices. They claim he hasnt decided on cloture yet.

The Winston office told me there will be two cloture votes. One to start the debate and one to end it. Same as last time. So based on William's visit, he will vote for the first and will decide later about the second.

As far as tally's go. I dont believe they are keeping tally's. The people in the offices arent being real honest these days. When I called the Winston office I didnt say whether I was for or against. Just asked questions. Then I gave them my zip and asked whether they would tally my view. They said they arent doing it by zip any more and would tally.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Williams message from DC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 746#399746

MESSAGE FROM WILLIAM IN DC also on TODAYS POSTING THREAD!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=399721

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Got off the phone with the Winston and DC offices. They claim he hasnt decided on cloture yet.

The Winston office told me there will be two cloture votes. One to start the debate and one to end it. Same as last time. So based on William's visit, he will vote for the first and will decide later about the second.

As far as tally's go. I dont believe they are keeping tally's. The people in the offices arent being real honest these days. When I called the Winston office I didnt say whether I was for or against. Just asked questions. Then I gave them my zip and asked whether they would tally my view. They said they arent doing it by zip any more and would tally.
    USATime, I've talked w/ 5 Senators' offices today and 4 are saying the same thing.

Yes, there are going to be 2 Cloture votes. Here's the post by Dixie on the Cloture and today's Senate schedule. Senator Sessions was just on CSPAN, giving his 5 minute thumbs-down to this Bill.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...wtopic&t=70699
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I got through on the 800 number. The female aide was cordial. I told her that I am vehemently opposed to the bill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12