Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call, fax or email Sen Burr office today....

Call,Fax or email Sen. Burr office today...

Washington, DC
    217 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-3154
    Fax: (202) 228-2981
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

On it!

Just hung up from them about 10 minutes ago:

Just got off the phone with Burr's office. Spoke with a very nice lady, although she did argue with me a bit. I told her that the calls they received overwhelmingly asked Burr to vote no on Monday. When we elect a Senator we expect them to represent our voices in Washington. This he failed to do. As a result, I am handing out flyers in my floor covering store asking that people sign a recall petition for Burr.

She said he feels that every bill that comes up should be made public so the population can see what is in it. That is why he voted for cloture. But there is no knowledge as to whether or not he will finally support this bill.

I said doesn't matter. 200 calls to 7 said vote No for cloture and he denied the people of North Carolina the representation they are due.

Just called his Winston Salem office and the guy was not too nice that answered the phone. He asked me if I understood what cloture meant and said there would not be a future cloture vote. I told him the people of North Carolina did not elect Senator Burr for him to contribute to the overwheming situation we have with illegals here. He said he would pass on the message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    ...and said there would not be a future cloture vote.
    There will NOT be? I thought there would be another cloture vote in the Senate in 2 weeks?!?
    Ron Paul 2008

I already did per the E-mail...I praised Dole also