Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Gov Schwarzennegger

Californians we should make it a point to ask the Governor to DEMAND that all construction rebuilding be done by Americans ONLY!! All illegals pack their bags and any contractor using illegals should be arrested,period. Write DHS also. I am sick of these people. Can you imagine the flood of them coming over to look for work. Hasta luega baby!

How about asking ICE to do double duty in that area? The suspected aliens shouldn't be able to hide too easily.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Captainiron. I can only imagine the illegals lining up on the border to cash in. People have to realize this isn't New Orleans. The construction industry here is big and I imagine will have no problem getting Americans. I don't care if they come from other states, they just need to be Americans.

Ask them to please DO not let happen in Calif., that happened in New Orleans!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)