Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call NFL Tomorrow!

NFL just jumped on the 'Latino' bandwagon. During today's games they ran a spanish language ad using the Kansas City Chiefs Tight End, Tony Gonzales. This is just the newest spanish lanuage ad on a major television station aimed at english and spanish speaking hispanics. Why??

Well it appears the NFL is trying to get those who speak spanish to use their new website www.nflatino.com

Call their offices tomorrow morning and give them your outrage!

NFL HQ: 1.212.450.2000
    CBS Programming: 1.212.975.3247

I was furious when I saw the commercial on CBS during the Jaguar/Redskins game. What the heck possesses them to do this? They did cater to any other group over the years? Did anyone hear a commercial in german, greek, or french? Does anyone have an email address for the NFL officials? I would love to swamp them with a form letter email. Standing by to assist!

Re: Call NFL Tomorrow!

This is a letter writing job for Dixie. You write the letters and we will send them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    NFL just jumped on the 'Latino' bandwagon. During today's games they ran a spanish language ad using the Kansas City Chiefs Tight End, Tony Gonzales. This is just the newest spanish lanuage ad on a major television station aimed at english and spanish speaking hispanics. Why??

Well it appears the NFL is trying to get those who speak spanish to use their new website www.nflatino.com

Call their offices tomorrow morning and give them your outrage!

NFL HQ: 1.212.450.2000
    CBS Programming: 1.212.975.3247
    We the People. You the Invader

This is a letter writing job for Dixie. You write the letters and we will send them.
    Dixie will be very busy right now. Do we have another volunteer to do a letter?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe I wasn't really clear about this, I was willing to take this one on...I will research it when I get a chance and report back.