Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Sellout Burr about cloture..

Please call sellout Burr's (R-NC) office and tell him to vote to deny Sen.Reid cloture

Senator (SELLOUT) Richard Burr (R-NC)
    U.S. Senate
    217 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington , DC 20510
    (202-224-3154)
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Done !!

With pleasure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Be sure you tell him to vote "NO" on cloture tomorrow! A "YEA" vote is a vote for amnesty and he will be held accountable for this vote, no matter how he votes on the final bill.

Check this thread out! More points here:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 9&start=25

Done!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Just called. All they say is that they'll give him the message and don't know how he's planning to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called his office (I'm in Mooresville, NC). I asked the message taker if Sen. Burr has yet released his position on S. 1348. She said no, not yet. So I unloaded. I told her that Sen. Burr is a weasel with his head in the sand and he needs to extract it and stand up for what the American people are screaming about - and that is no amnesty for illegal aliens and he must vote NO on S. 1348. I haven't seen or heard a single peep out of Burr since this bill reached the Senate floor two weeks ago. Where the hell is he? Furthermore, I told her that he can start getting his act together by voting NO on cloture this evening. Amazingly, I got all that in. I aologized to her and said my anger was not directed at her, just Senator Burr. She said she understood. Who knows if my message will get to Senator "head in the sand" Burr but I hope it does.

Banned
    Please post on the blitz thread! Trying to keep everyone organized today and tomorrow! Last chance to stop the SENATE! Please read the talking points there, too.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66919

Trying to get Senators to vote "no" on cloture TOMORROW!!! This is bill killer!!! If they vote "yes" it is a vote for AMNESTY! They will be held accountable for that vote no matter how they vote on the final bill!!!
    This is where our hope lies in the Senate.

Called but line was busy. Will try later... BTW, was just on the NumbersUSA conference call. What a great idea! Hope they have more.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Finally got through. To an answering machine... Looks like they turned the answering machine on early tonight...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement