Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Hey, my hubby wore his big USA baseball hat today when he went skeet shooting. There was three Hispanic kids shooting and they were obviously disgusted with my hubby's hat. LOL LOL
    I hear Ya! We that live in Mexifornia have to be real careful about what we wear, what we say and what we do. If we offend we could end up in the morgue, that’s no exaggeration, my friends!
    I totally understand. I live in Texas (Tejas) and I get looks because I have a Rick Roberts bumper sticker "I want my country back" on my car. I really want a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you speak English" but I fear for mine & our son's lives.
    I left Callifornia for exactly these reasons. It is no longer safe!!!!!
    Calif is the cess pool of the U.S. I heard Florida was the same!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Holy brown and stinky, I’ve just gone from the sewer to the septic tank!
    I am a little claustrophobic, please some one throw me a life line.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey, my hubby wore his big USA baseball hat today when he went skeet shooting. There was three Hispanic kids shooting and they were obviously disgusted with my hubby's hat. LOL LOL
    I hear Ya! We that live in Mexifornia have to be real careful about what we wear, what we say and what we do. If we offend we could end up in the morgue, that’s no exaggeration, my friends!
    I totally understand. I live in Texas (Tejas) and I get looks because I have a Rick Roberts bumper sticker "I want my country back" on my car. I really want a bumper sticker that says "Honk if you speak English" but I fear for mine & our son's lives.
    It was beautiful at one time!!!! ...and the weather was perfect!!!
    Thanks to corrupt men/women it is NOT the same place I once knew!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    All the more reason to save America while there is still an America to save!
    WE can DO THIS Patriots!!!! We will not give up and we will not give in!!

I know JAK , I was born in Alhambra and grew up in ElMonte which was a really nice town then, now no one speaks english. I left in 1980, because I wanted my then kids out of those schools, I could see what was coming. It was a beautiful state!!

April, JAK and I don't and won't give up!! we want our country back!
    Its early but I have a back ach and am going to bed. nighty night you two!!! We will win tomorrow!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Good night, SOSAD! Have sweet dreams of victory!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567