Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Your Senators Now - Swamp Switchboards - Add E-Verify!

Stimulus Bill on Senate Floor:
    Demand that Your Senators Support E-Verify!!
    Senator Reid has announced that he will force a vote to end debate on the Stimulus bill today (Monday) at 5:30 pm. If approved by 60 Senators, this procedural vote would block all further amendments to the stimulus bill including an amendment that would extend E-Verify and that would ensure that those jobs created by the stimulus bill would go to people who are legally authorized to work in the United States.

NOW IS THE TIME TO TELL YOUR SENATORS YOU SUPPORT E-VERIFY!!!

Right now, the House version of the stimulus bill includes E-Verify language, but the Senate version does not. Unless this language is included in the final version of the bill, Congress and the Obama Administration will end up using over $1 trillion dollars of taxpayer money to create jobs for illegal aliens. Just last week, economic experts estimated that without the E-Verify language the stimulus bill would create at least 300,000 jobs for illegal aliens.

Despite attempts by concerned Senators to guarantee that E-Verify is reauthorized and that recipients of the stimulus bill are legal workers, Senate Leadership has once again caved to special interests and has refused to give this amendment a vote. Only in Washington would it make sense to spend over $1 trillion dollars to "put America back to work," but then not ensure that the new jobs created with your tax dollars go only to legal American workers.

If the Senate bill passes without any E-Verify requirements, this important program will not only be in danger of expiring next month but it may mean that hundreds of thousands of potential jobs for American workers will be compromised.

Call Your Senators and Tell Them You Want E-Verify to be included in the Stimulus Bill. Tell Them:

You support E-Verify and want this important program reauthorized.
    It is irresponsible and immoral to spend taxpayer money on creating new jobs without requiring employers receiving the money to use E-Verify.
    You want the Stimulus Bill to include the House-passed E-Verify language.
    Once you have contacted your own Senators, call Majority Leader Harry Reid and tell him you do not want your hard-earned taxpayer dollars to create jobs for illegal workers. Demand that he include E-Verify in the Stimulus Bill. Senator Reid's phone number is 202.224.3542.

During last year's amnesty debate, you helped to shut down the Capitol Switchboard with thousands of calls. Let's do the same thing again today!

To contact your Senators, call the Capitol Switchboard: 202.224.3121

Contact Your Senator

This whole bill is a fiasco. E Verify must be used and mandated.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"...senator Reid supports E-Verify.." Verbatim from his office, right now.
    Can you believe this?

Richard Burr (NC) will vote AGAINST, he supports Sessions
    Kay Hagan (NC) Have not been able to reach her office. All I get is a recorded message about the receptionist is busy. Why does this NOT surprize me? She votes FOR the bill as is! Of course she comes from a sanctuary city, so illegals mean more to her than a LEGAL citizen.

I will keep trying.

PS> I told Burr's aide to tell him I said THANKS, and to keep up the great work.

I had no trouble getting through to speak to someone in (Senate Majority Leader) Harry Reid's office. 202.224.3542
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)