Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling Activists In The Vacinity of Thursday's GOP Debate

Just an idea - Here's a perfect opportunity for pro-border activists in the area on the day of the debate, (as well as Paul, Tancredo, and Hunter supporters) to get some face time.

The media basically blacked out our recent rally. Why not have a group of people with large signs to get our point across at the first GOP debate? I would think it would be very difficult for cameras not to pick up activists and signs in that general area. Plus, it would force the issue of illegal immigration to the forefront, as well as those candidates who have been on our side from the very beginning.

What do you think???

MW
    Excellent idea. I hope those living in the area decide to follow your recommendation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Calling Activists In The Vacinity of Thursday's GOP Deba

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

What do you think???
    I think that after reading the MSNBC website, and checking out the web page of the debate organizer, I still don't know who's going to be in the debate and how to get tickets to attend it.

At this time, ticket information on how to be at the debate is not available. When it is announced, it will be posted on this website.
    This hasn't changed since February 14, so my guess is that the audience for this "debate" has already been hand selected.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.