Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CALLING ALL ALIPAC MEMBERS TO ACTION

I've been spending some time on the Gather Board folling the illegal immigration debate. The Pro-Illegal Side has sunk to NEW LOWS, and attacked ALIPAC this morning...thread link is posted below.

Some history on the poster...keep in mind, the conversation is more heated there, as Gather is pretty much a, let the chips fall where there may board when it comes to moderation, so people on both sides come in with some serious BARBS....that being said, the poster in Question has admitted she fell in love with, married and has three children with and illegal alien. She has further admitted, that many of her husbands relatives are here illegally. Is there any doubt why she beats those of us on the Pro Enforcement side over the head? Also, though not posted here, there is a post on Raising Wages and Employing Americans where she refers to us as UPPITY WHITE FOLKS.

THE ATTACK ON ALIPAC

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?a ... 4976798942
    But nobody would dare do that, right? Why? Because it's become acceptable to discriminate against Mexican people in lieu of black people. The Mexicans *are* the new black people and groups like ALIPAC, et all *are* the new KKK and Aryan nation.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

William,
    That is Senobia Torres.
    She came to ALIPAC from the Texas radio station blog. She was banned at ALIPAC several months ago. Pine might remember her user name.
    Not to be taken seriously.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just gave her a piece of my mind. Hope everyone else does too.

We don't advocate racism, and I don't know where she go that quote, and she won't name it's souce. This person she's quoting is not a member of ALIPAC.

The woman seems to be a racis propagandist who want to drumb up support and PITY for her illegal husband and his illegal family living in the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wrote on her blog:

As far as calling ALIPAC a racist organization and KKK I think you need to be educated to fact that it is anything but racist! We have members who are black, white, brown, and any other color under the sun. ALIPAC does not allow that kind of conversation on the board. We are against illegal immigration and the negative effects it has on education, healthcare costs, crime rates and taxes uncollected as well as the rule of law not being enforced.

As a member, I know for a fact they do not advocate violence, bigotry or racism. The quote of the individual above is racist and filled with hate. I don't no where you got it, but it has nothing to do with ALIPAC. I would say you owe us an opology!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sebonia blogged back at me with:

CC, kindly refrain from engaging me about ALIPAC, et al. You will be offended. Thanks for your comment and understanding

Read some of that and ugh, that little girl is just not worth the effort.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

My exact thought Ladydrake. Not worth the effort.

Erm .... this is terrible, lol. I was glancing around at her "articles" like that bathroom for $100 or less, wedding planning tips, car buying tips .... rofl, it's all stuff that's been around for years! None of it's original, hehehe.

Oh and her education? Oh dear.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast