Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She is nothing more than a serial pro-illegal poster/blogger who is shamelessly trying to portray illegality as racism, despite the fact that they are polar opposites.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone gives this poser the time of day.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I definitely did not want to waste my energies on her, I keep that for here and emailing those who can make a difference. She seems to have lost sight of that and is randomly making personal attacks on ALIPAC and it's members.

Besides it seems that Pinestrawguy and William and others handled her quite nicely!!! Way to go people!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For everyone who has had dealings with Senobia here, on Gather, and on other sites, you might want to take a look at this post that came up on Gather tonight.

Senobia's Truth? What is Reality? by Royce P.
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?a ... 4976799487
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I've got to be honest--I usually can respect a person with a different point of view, even one with which I vehemently disagree. But, just from reading her posts, I find her to be a very rude, hateful, and arrogant person. At least that is how she comes off. She seems to have an inflated opinion of herself.

I think that given her personal circumstances, having married an illegal, she is incapable of being objective on this subject or seeing the other side of the debate. Responding to her is a waste of time and just feeds her ego. She should be ignored. Although, good job to those who didn't let her get away with slandering ALIPAC.

Personally, I think these open borders people are going to get nastier as they realize they are losing the momentum and also as they realize that their big tactic of hurling the "racist" invective at folks is losing its effectiveness; in fact, something to be joked about.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think it is a shame that she came to us, spamming our site with garbage, as well used name that leaned towards being derogatory (Aryana).

All of this dysfunctional behavior happened in order to stoke her ego and help her feel better about her own rocky situation.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, but when you start hurtling nasty remarks at the people whose opinions you oppose, then you better beware that those skeletons will be brought out into the light.

As well, when you marry someone who has broken the law by entering our country illegally, then you better be prepared for the consequences of your decisions.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW! The first thing that comes to mind are the words of the Wizard of Oz, once he had been exposed as a mere mortal: "Pay no attention to the man (in this case, woman) behind the curtain!"

Although someone named Debbie C. is insisting Sebobia's blogspot is actually a novel in progress (and she knows this how?), like Royce, I am more than convinced that it is, indeed, autobiographical. Though it makes me feel really oogly inside, because it is so sad, it also explains her haughty, controlling, always right, alter ego...Senobia - The Champion of Illegals.

Senobia is a sick person , who is trying to project her own problems into the problems of the world .
    She needs to leave the immigration topic , get some help for her personal problems , some anger management and then , maybe , she will feel better about herself
    The first thing that she took out of the response by William - was that little misspell - which is quite normal for someone who is typing fast .
    This is the most she can do - just attack personally using the slightest reason

This is so important not to get lost in anger - today I was driving and I saw two more new Mexican flags on the street , so I just thought :
    " It is a pity , someone spent a lot of money on those giant flags and they will have to go soon " .
    At least , I know very well now how the Mexican flag looks - I was mixing it with the Italian flag before .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

I've many personalities, none of which have been deemed sane.
    Obviously.

http://senobia.blogspot.com/2006/08/five.html ("about me", on the right)

Ya well if she is writing a book I don't see how another white woman beat by an illegal is going to sell many copies. Just watch Cops and you have the gist. Frankly I don’t think she is worth the distraction. She is just another Women who has made a lot of poor choices. The true tragedy is the kids when the father gets deported. They are the ones who will suffer because of her stupidity. We will foot the bill…again.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Did anyone happen to report the article for being inappropriate as it directly violates several COC rules?

Or maybe people have tried to report her before to no avail?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast