Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    "Chelene Nightingale? "

Needless to say I know her

Chelene ran for gov of Calif on some indy ticket , She use to be associated with Save our State in Calif along with Joe Turner

I believe she is aligned with Jim Gilchrest also but I'm not sure on that

I haven't talked to her in a few years

These people are so arrogant and misguided it is breath taking. We need a concerted effort now to institute comprehensive enforcement. See how much power they think they have when their hindquarters are in Mexico. This is nothing less than a bunch of criminals with no right to be here in the first place trying to threaten us. Round them up and ship them out. This threat is so ridiculous it is laughable. Who do they think are?

Banned
    I can't wait until we finally get our laws enforced again. Let them protest and gather to push for change. We'll know where to send ICE and scoop them up. Bring lots of extra tazer batteries and when they wake up they'll be in Mexico.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Are we supposed to be scared? Bring it...........

Justthefacts and bigtex, thanks for your help with the supporting information / links.

------------------------------------

I would advise that all eyes focus on Chicago. This above all places is their home base of operations. And yet you hear very little on the news coming out of Chicago. In fact Chicago above all locations is the prime target of their migration to the USA.

Why I say this:

1) Congressman Louis Gutierrez is from Chicago
    2) LaRaza has a high priced office in downtown Chicago (This is were Bush came to talk with LaRaza)
    3) Even the Mexican congress (or what ever they call it there), years back had an open floor proclamation, naming Chicago and Mexico City sister cities.
    4) Chicago is were those commie MayDay rallies started.(so-called immigration march)
    5) Cook County, which encompasses Chicago and some near suburbs (I’m in one), is a county level sanctuary as voted by the county board. Which by the way, Illinois appointed Governor Pat Quinn when he was County Commissioner; along with still current Commissioner Roberto Maldonado introduced the measure that made Cook County the only County level sanctuary in the country. (I say Pat Quinn was appointed by Chicago Democratic Machine, because voting is a joke here.)
    6) When Blogo was still Governor, he ordered two “Welcoming Centersâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Every day, 1100 people are deported.
    Only 1100?

In such a target rich environment, Ice should be able to do much better than this! This tells me that our government is NOT doing the job that American taxpayers are being billed for.

We need new management.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Every day, 1100 people are deported.
    Only 1100?

In such a target rich environment, Ice should be able to do much better than this! This tells me that our government is NOT doing the job that American taxpayers are being billed for.

We need new management.
    No doubt! Here in my state of CA, you could easily round up 1000 without having to walk two blocks!

Looks like they are not trying hard enough!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are, it's called the "Grand Old Posse!"
    and bring "LAW TO THE LAWLESS!"
    Chicago will be cleansed by fire!
    Fire you and you and oh!yeah don't forget you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk9
    These people are so arrogant and misguided it is breath taking.

The fountain of poison from which these ideas flow are the large public and land grant Universities. If parents would start taking political action against the staff at these places when they advocate illegal activities the fight would be alot easier to win. Remember that big groups "on campus" often funded by extreme Leftwing organizations like the Ford Foundation are what created the Lulacs and La Razas.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Looks like they are not trying hard enough!

Like I have heard before, the biggest success in government is failure...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast