Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[color=darkblue]
    Well – Well! I was looking around for some of their feed back about the failed Dream Act, but Look at what I just found, Jorge Mújica now has a Yahoo group / blog he calls “mexicodelnorteâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I searched youtube for Jorge M. Is this him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyhy_WNB9kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XDg1WJlRYQ

There are more if you do a search with his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I searched youtube for Jorge M. Is this him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyhy_WNB9kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XDg1WJlRYQ

There are more if you do a search with his name.

O Yes! This is the jerk! His name is rarely upfront, but he is really one of the worst activists against America on the immigration issue. He believes Mexico ends at the North Pole. He above everyone else is more responsible at setting up Chicago as the capital of Mexico North. And it’s no slogan to him Chicago is truly Mexico’s Northern Capital. And with his connections on both sides of the border he is one dangerous MF!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Way to go MadInChicago ....... Shedding light on these maggots needs to go viral.

Here is an intresting blog posting of his from last month. I guess the Latinos are looking for a leader! It looks like: Sotomayor
    Note: this has been passed throught a Google translator but you should still get the point of the blog.

=================

Latino Leadership
    Submitted by Jorge Mujica on Wed, 11/24/2010 - 11:34

Who is the most important current Latino leader in the country? Asked the Pew Hispanic Center last week to 375 thousand adult Latino couple of months ago, and gave the results a week ago. Notimex reported the most relevant finding of the study, summarizing it as "lack of a national leader in the U.S. Hispanics."

So far, the note did not cause me any surprise. There must be a genius to know that no one has a national recognition as a "leader" of this community that has now reached 15 percent of the population. "The 64 percent of respondents answered 'do not know' when asked to name the person they regarded as the most important Latino leader in the country," published Notimex. "... 10 percent said 'no' is the leader of the Hispanic community."

What was surprising was the next part, which puts the name and last name unrecognizable "leadership": "In exploring the theme of leadership by presenting a series of names of prominent Hispanics nationwide, the name most identified was that of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to 7.0 percent, followed by Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Chicago with 5.0 percent. "

Yes there I dropped jaw, because it is bad that three of every four Latinos recognize leadership, but among the rest consider Sotomayor Gutierrez as leader or sounded quite worrying. More Piore, when I read that "The mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa was seen as the leader of Hispanics by 3.0 percent and news anchor for Univision, Jorge Ramos, of the 2.0 percent" I dropped more than the newspapers would not publish.

Think that the Latino community is "slightly" for Sotomayor, Gutierrez, and Jorge Ramos Univision Villaraigosa is just downright scary that I searched the entire study and analyze the results.

How to Make a Leader When no
    The Pew study is entitled "National Leader Latino? La Chamba is Free ", and like all polls, good or bad, is somehow rigged.

It turns out that after the initial question of "who is the national leader," the survey asked directly by a dozen names to measure name recognition. Besides those already mentioned, asked by Cesar Chavez, Dolores Huerta, Bill Richardson, Janet Murguia and that Barack Obama, that the name has to be Latino in Romania or something, because it sounds very much like Spanish.

Of the 8 who scored votes, just 2 were recognized by most respondents: Sotomayor and Ramos. In the following four recognized just the fourth part: Villaraigosa, Gutierrez, Bill Richardson and Dolores Huerta. The last two took about one in 10 respondents: Raul Grijalva and Janet Murguia. The strange name is not removed or a vote as "leader."

The joke is on the third question: For whom recognized one name, asked if that person was a "leader." In order, the "leaders" proved Sotomayor, recently appointed as Judge of the Supreme Court, Jorge Ramos Univision, the Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, and Luis Gutierrez, Congressman from Illinois. The others were branded as "leaders" for less than 20 percent of those who recognized their names.

So no longer surprised at the results, and that's the skill. The names "sounded" are people who have been on television, and for me to be recognized as "leaders" is rather reflects the popularity I feel like there was any true leader. P'al case, the Pew had asked for Los Tigres del Norte and there they would have been unanimous. Of course, bad news for Univision.

But the bottom line is the first question. Indeed, there is a person who is recognized as a "leader" National Latino.

I say that this has at least two reasons: first, the longing for a personal leadership style, Martin Luther King or Cesar Chavez, and second the work of the media.

I say that if there is leadership, but collective. Thousands of activists working non-congressman, speaker or judge of the Supreme Court, are true leaders, leadership form a whole, not personal. It's like a political party, but no name. They are the real guiding the struggles of the community every day, but the TV never peel and that is a problem.

The other problem is recognized as "leaders" to people like Janet Murguia, Director of the National Council of La Raza, because people like her, that the best known in his home and speak to you, join the politicians in Washington talking about little details such as immigration reform and other things as well ...

I wonder why this madinchicago (mod edit) wasnt mad in mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Raider
    I wonder why this madinchicago pendejo wasnt mad in mexico?
    Because Mexico gave him NO hand outs. Now he is the land of the free he can hold his hand out and expect taxpayers to give.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno_Raider
    I wonder why this madinchicago pendejo wasnt mad in mexico?
    Because Mexico gave him NO hand outs. Now he is the land of the free he can hold his hand out and expect taxpayers to give.
    Why are you two mentioning madinchicago like this? Obviously you've failed to grasp what has been posted here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2 years ago,I had the "audacity" to submit an editorial to my local paper,citing the abuse of the Medicaid system,by illegals and how my local govt has embraced the illegals. I also,stated that everyone needs to be concerned because,while their jobs may not be in jeopardy now,they may soon be,and the quality of their children's education is suffering,while teachers focus on non-english speaking children at the detriment of our children. They opened a welcome center, a bank that wouldnt require ss # and a clinic for the illegals called the **** ***** farmworkers clinic (which by name alone,implies that it is for farmworkers only) I cited examples of illegals with Medicaid cards,(that I have seen with my own eyes). Shortly thereafter,I recieved an "anonymous" letter at my home that stated "they have my ss#,my address,and that I am the the most hateful person they have ever heard of" One week later ,the clinic was re-named "**** ***** Community Health Clinic!Wonder who was behind that "anonymous" letter!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234