Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling Union Construction Workers!

Certain unions in the construction industry are going aggressively after "immigrant" workers as new members. This is not very common in trades that require strict licensing, but is widespread in the Laborers (LIUNA) and Carpenters (UBC). These are two of the unions which have formed the Change to Win Coalition--along with SEIU, AFSCME, UFCW and Teamsters. The leaders of these unions are out to make a reputation for themselves and the quick and easy way is to sign up anyone, including illegals, and then boast about their union's growth. Then they make a big noise about the "rights" of migrant workers- supported by their Roman Catholic, 'civil rights' ideologues, extreme left wing and anarchist cronies.

Right now, with interest rates at record lows there is a booming economy and plenty of jobs. But I remember how bad times were when interest rates were in the double digits and there was little business expansion. Horrible. So what will happen to this expanded labor force when the economy comes back to earth? Also agriculture will become more mechanized (engineers are working on harvesting machinery)and many illegals have already made the next step to construction. Will there be three or four workers for every job?

Union members, don't be deceived by these leaders. They're just short sighted ideologues. I have been violently threatened by their hacks. The more people paying dues to them the bigger their salaries can get. Let's build strong unions--with American citizens! Americans are generous, hard working, charity supporting people. Don't let these new labor bosses call you a bigot because you don't fit into their power scheme. Their security depends upon a spiralling combination of: ideologues + new recruits + managers + more recruits + ideologues + professional "victims" + violent goons + more recruits. etc. Their kooky ideologues will label you 'conservative' when you see through their schemes and then try to beat the c==p out of you.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Yes Yes!!

Where are our unions?

Why aren't they raising hell?

Come on union workers .. don't be afraid to stand up and fight for your jobs and your country.

My Dad was in the union ... boilermaker ... he went on strike many times and worked for a pittance doing very dangerous work ... to improve wages and benefits .. most he would never see ... but he did it for the next generation anyway.

Now come on ... stand up .. speak out ... show your stuff ... YOU HAVE THE POWER .. please use it to help us save our country and your jobs!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Calling Union Construction Workers!

I have tried to get VDARE.com to publish an article I have prepared titled "How Generous Are Americans?" This would totally and completely dispel the myth that American social conservatives who oppose illegal imgration are racists, fascists, or supremacists. Americans contribute approximately $60 billion/yr. to mission programs of their various religious affiliations.

The phenomenon of "short term mission trips," frequently to Mexico and Latin America, now are manned by at least two, and upwards of five, million volunteers, every year. Recently I explained to a US Senator that a mission I have supported has a clinic in a Central American country which sees 15,000 patients each year. Multiply this effort by thousands.

So Americans are bigots? Yeah, right....... Let me have my job so that I can continue funding superior Western technology to your backward "friends"
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)