Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like Mavi's translation better. it is not so literal

geeesh is this our future? My spanish from school is on my Z drive NOT readily accessible. I suppose that will change
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

BETO is fluent!!!!!! He lives in Mexico.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks xanadu,

Those translation programs are ok, but they are verrry literal and sometimes miss the true meaning.

This website is for Mexicans living abroad. The website has information for and about Mexicans living all over the world. I was looking at the numbers and they say that there are only 5 million Mexican illegals in the USA. They say "actualmente" which means currently so I don't know when they added this to the website, but we all know that is not correct and that they missed it by by a few million.

Part of their logo has the following: "Mexico un pais sin fronteras" which means

Mexico...a country without borders.

They promote this idea for themselves (when they want to emigrate)
    But they don't subscribe to the same idea when people want to go to their country. Especially when the immigrants are poor and uneducated. But they want the USA to take all of these (especially from Mexico) who want to come.

I'm sick of the double standard and I've had it with the worlds' poor thinking they can stick their hands in my pocket. It is the fault of the Politicians who are the first ones who don't respect the American taxpayer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12