Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, of course diversity can destroy us. I am almost done reading Pat's book, and this is essentially an exerpt from it. Diversity destroyed many empires and republics: The Soviet Union, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Yugoslavia, Rome, and even Great Britain is being split up by cultural differences.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I won't be here to see it, probably --

One of two things will happen. We will mesh with Mexico and some Central and South American countries - and loose our sovereignty and everything else that makes America great. I think before that happens, those with the resources will leave this country. Poor Canada - they don't know what they are letting themselves in for - do they?

Or - people of like backgrounds, religions, etc., will gravitate to the same part of this country and there will be resentment and possible constant wars. If one area seems to prosper, it will be somehow deemed as having unfair advantage - race, education, etc., and the government will attempt to take monies from the ones who prosper to somehow 'fix' the problem. Perhaps the will try the equivalent of 'bussing' and move in others to provide diversity. Insanity and chaos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What it makes the situation worse and to the point of being almost irreversible is that each ethnic enclave is self contained and self sufficient.

They all maintain their values, language, customs, etc. Everything is provided to make assimilation more difficult, not counting that the vast majority has not ideological link to the US but use our economy as an ATM for fast cash.

If we don't get back to assimilation, all of us Americans, there will be civil war. I don't want to be counted as part of the generation that allowed racism to destroy America.

An earlier poster hit the nail on the head. If your not here to be an American and assimilate, you're the racist not us, so get out.

The “diversityâ€

They all maintain their values, language, customs, etc. Everything is provided to make assimilation more difficult, not counting that the vast majority has not ideological link to the US but use our economy as an ATM for fast cash.

That's it.

I read that half the citizens in FLA were foreign born. Not as an insult to immigrants - but how can people really know what America and freedom means if they have no background of it? It is something that needs to be taught in school - which it isn't - and taught at home - which it isn't, if the parents don't know it.

An old movie - just a movie - but a SA dictator was being rebelled against and an American doctor had gone down there to do surgery on the dictator. The doctor, of course, talked with some rebels and decided their cause was the right one.

The dictator told the doctor, 'You don't understand about things here. Democracy needs to be learned - it can't be instant.

In your country, if you put up a sign that states '20 miles per hour', almost all will try to obey that sign. Down here, they will spit on the sign, run over it with their car - and zoom down the road at whatever speed they choose.'

Most countries have laws - yes, but so much of the time, the law is not to give freedom or perserve it - but to prevent it. How can they understand that obeying laws actually gives us all freedom, safety and opportunities?
    Unless someone teaches them that. Our government doesn't even make it plain they need to obey the laws - if it goes against their culture, etc..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="fedupDeb"]The “diversityâ€
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Diversity is ok if it occurs naturally,but when it is orchestrated and required by government it becomes a poorly conducted attempt to micro-manage social and cultural differences by infringing upon the rights of one group or another.

I have at least SIX different nations on my MOTHER'S side of my family, and at least FIVE on my FATHER'S side. There is NO way I can POSSIBLY accommodate ALL of them! Therefore, I am just ONE thing--an AMERICAN, and PROUD to BE one!

press 1 for english

Soom it will be press 2 for english 3 for an Indian language..in Nj the latter are asking for interpreters at the polls and our lame county officials have acquiesed. To vote your a citizen..to become a citizen one must pass an english exam. Maybe this exam is too easy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast