Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can the dream act be voted again in the lame duck session???

I sure hope not. My mother in law from Panama heard on the spanish TV that it cannot. But these democrats are slick. So can it be yes or no??

Banned
    No , This puppy is a dead duck in this session

Hopefully for all time

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-221986.html

Unless they hide it somehow in another Bill but otherwise they would have to wait till the new Congress comes in as I understand it. Of course they have been pulling some punches so we need to be vigilant
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    At this point in time about the only place left to hide it would be in Start , but an illegal amnesty bill in a nuke arms treaty is dubious , even for the moron dems

They still have to pass a CR for running the govt , but that would be stretching it and it wouldn't work

Buried Immigration Garbage in House Bill

Do we need to be vigilant regarding this? Looks like an amnesty in a House Bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...:@@@D&summ2=m&

Pelosi is nutty enough to try this, and this could be the final middle finger to the electorate before they close up shop for the session.

H.R.5281? What is this? Is this the same Bill that passed the House on 12/16/10 and was voted down today in the Senate or is a different bill that was passed in the House with Amendments in the Senate?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    She could call up any one of the remaining 4 dream act bills

She is a snake and I wouldn't put it past her

Sponsors of what they call the Dream Act needed 60 Senate votes for it, but fell five short. The House passed the bill last week. It was a last-ditch effort to enact it before it Republicans take control of the House from Democrats in January.

Read more: Reid Rams Through 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' but Dream Act Fails
    Read more: Reid Rams Through 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' but Dream Act Fails

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Gays-Mi ... /id/380349
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

How many different bills has this bastard reid stuck this NIGHTMARE ACT in! He knows everyone wants to go home for the holidays and will not read these bills!

Reid is not done yet with this! He tried to pass it as a stand alone bill, but now he will insert this crap in any bill in order to push it through!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast