Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    How many different bills has this bastard reid stuck this NIGHTMARE ACT in!
    I have a suggestion where he can stick it!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

How many different bills has this bastard reid stuck this NIGHTMARE ACT in! He knows everyone wants to go home for the holidays and will not read these bills!

Reid is not done yet with this! He tried to pass it as a stand alone bill, but now he will insert this crap in any bill in order to push it through!
    INSTEAD OF THEM WORRYING ABOUT THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND PASSING THE NIGHTMARE ACT, THEY SHOULD BE INVESTIGATING THE MURDER OF AGENT TERRY. THEY ARE COVERING THIS UP AND NO ONE IS SAYING A WORD. THESE ILLEGALS HAVE RECEIVED A FREE EDUCATION FROM K-12 GRADE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER KID IN THIS COUNTRY. WE DIDN'T OWE THAT TO THEM, AND WE CERTAINALY DON'T OWN THEM A FREE OR REDUCED COLLEGE EDUCATION EITHER THEY ARE NOT SPECIAL AND THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY SPECIAL TREATMENT. I'M SICK OF THEM AND I WISH THEY WOULD GO AWAY

since harry Reid voted for cloture, its dead for a while.

remember he voted against it back in october which allowed him to bring it up again

How many different bills has this bastard reid stuck this NIGHTMARE ACT in! He knows everyone wants to go home for the holidays and will not read these bills!

Reid is not done yet with this! He tried to pass it as a stand alone bill, but now he will insert this crap in any bill in order to push it through!
    And agent Terry? Yea Reid is a joke.

H.R.5281? What is this? Is this the same Bill that passed the House on 12/16/10 and was voted down today in the Senate or is a different bill that was passed in the House with Amendments in the Senate?
    This is the Dream Act bill. I don't see anywhere it regards to any Nuclear issues.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12